• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I wasn't aware that was designed by Ken Onion (that's cool). Although I have several knives, I've carried the ZT 0770CF for close to 8 years now. Certainly many of my knives have exceptional blades, but I haven't found any that can match the blade quality, weight and ease of opening (many have mistaken it as a switchblade). I love my ZT.

The Dude

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2022
    North Carolina
    I wasn't aware that was designed by Ken Onion (that's cool). Although I have several knives, I've carried the ZT 0770CF for close to 8 years now. Certainly many of my knives have exceptional blades, but I haven't found any that can match the blade quality, weight and ease of opening (many have mistaken it as a switchblade). I love my ZT.
    I go back and forth between the 0350 and the 0566BW. The 0566BW is a Hinderer design and bit smaller, but fills the basic EDC role I ask of it. It's skinned a few deer in its day as well.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I go back and forth between the 0350 and the 0566BW. The 0566BW is a Hinderer design and bit smaller, but fills the basic EDC role I ask of it. It's skinned a few deer in its day as well.
    I just love the carbon fiber handle on mine. Although I had to bend back into place the clip once, because I was afraid I wouldn't notice it falling out of my pocket, all my other knives now feel like they weigh too much.

The Dude

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2022
    North Carolina
    I just love the carbon fiber handle on mine. Although I had to bend back into place the clip once, because I was afraid I wouldn't notice it falling out of my pocket, all my other knives now feel like they weigh too much.
    That's why I've been hesitant to pick up a carbon fiber handled ZT. The weight, I like to feel that there is a knife in my pocket and like you, would be concerned about not noticing a few hundred dollar blade fall out of my pocket.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I carry a Benchmade Mel Pardue Griptilian. Been carrying it for about 10 years. Cheap but holds a pretty good edge.

Attachments

• F4B829DB-C779-447B-9B98-A26FA8E1212D.jpeg
      F4B829DB-C779-447B-9B98-A26FA8E1212D.jpeg
      320.6 KB · Views: 72

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That's why I've been hesitant to pick up a carbon fiber handled ZT. The weight, I like to feel that there is a knife in my pocket and like you, would be concerned about not noticing a few hundred dollar blade fall out of my pocket.
    That's why it's nice that you can remove the clip to bend it back into shape. I think it holds better now than when I bought it.

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    The eBay Special, Chinese Rabbit Karambit @$12.49 now....
    I usually buy them 3's, or so...
    I usually give one to each team member, including my bosses when we travel.
    Company policy says no knives, but we NEED them to do our jobs, when traveling...

It's the BEST for popping Zip-ties with leverage, and so much more...

Top Bottom