Ive got a Streamlight Protac 1L and 2L
    On is on the bedside and one stays in my truck

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    I have too many lights to actually carry and when I need one I need more than a small one sooo...

Maglight....police service rechargeable and also a non-rechargeble on my hip in the truck. Also to fit the EDC thread requirement I occasionally CARRY a Maglight 4C cell because it will slide into a belt loop.

At home..three various Fire Service Streamlights and we have really taken a liking to the new Craftsman 20v line so one of those too.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    AAA-powered keychain OLight for me…

F5CD8E46-A04C-4186-BB67-0EEAAC9584A1.jpeg

WAA

Sir, I decline to answer, respectfully.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    SureFire Backup, rides in a Uncle Mike No.4 Pocket Holster along with a spare magazine

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Small but bright Fenix. Powered by cr123a batteries or the rechargeable from Fenix. I like their batteries because you can recharge it with just a usb cable, you don’t need a charger.
    I keep a spare in my truck and is enough to keep me juiced up.

7d076d3438644d2b0727a9cdaf0d266a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Years ago I remember reading a thread on Glocktalk and the border patrol guys were getting in trouble for calling illegals Tonks. Some dude asked "why you call 'em 'Tonks'" and it was explained that "Tonk" is the sound a maglight makes as its cracking the skull of an illegal.
    All true!

Another factoid...A C cell is more likely to take and ear off when aiming for the clavicle than a D cell.

Or so I read on the interweb thingy.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I used to carry a wide array of tools, flashlight, knife, gun, spare magazine, but have now divested myself of most all that gear.

I carried as much gear (almost) as some patrol cop...no longer, too much weight and bother for me.

Now, knife, gun, spare magazine only.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Hey, are these single function and have you ever used a 3.7v lithium battery in one?
    I bought a 10pk of these for $24, they are a couple dollars more now.

Typical aluminum construction, with a single function endcap switch. Pocket clip is nice, but they are small enough to just drop in your pocket.

They will work with a 3.7v Li-ion battery as well as with any 1.5v AAA. The light is very bright and as 3.7v Li-ion are fairly low mAhr, it sucks them down pretty fast! Obviously, at 1.5v, the light is less, but so is the draw...

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I used to carry a wide array of tools, flashlight, knife, gun, spare magazine, but have now divested myself of most all that gear.

I carried as much gear (almost) as some patrol cop...no longer, too much weight and bother for me.

Now, knife, gun, spare magazine only.
    If I don't keep a lighter in my pocket, I always end up walking out to the burn barrel without one... I suppose I should put one in a box somewhere out there...

AustinBR

BayouShooter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2017
    Here and there
    I carry a Modlight PLH-v2. I'm not aware of anything existing that is better than it as of now. The only close competitor is a Cloud Defense light and a few of the Surefire lights.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I'm a flashlight junkie and a Streamlight fan. I will always have a ProTac 1 or 2 on me, mostly the 1 battery version.

l1.jpg

And, I keep a few of these scattered around the house.

l2.jpg

And, like @no2gates , I like the cheap ones from Amazon. I'll have one on the workbench and more here and there. They make great gifts, too.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom