• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Yeah, if we're talking specific firearms, then my dad's Saginaw M1 carbine and Winchester 74 and my mother's High Standard Sentinel 9 shot .22LR revolver. They were stolen in a burglary (along with a dozen other firearms) in 2013. Hell, I'd like all of them back...the Llama IIIA .380, the Colt Detective Special, the Charter Arms Explorer (a notorious jam-o-matic...except the one my dad bought), Mom's Mossberg .410 pump, my granny's single shot 12 gauge...And I hope the thief has explosive diarrhea for the rest of his life.
    I feel your pain. My parents were burglarized (they think it may have been an inside job perpetrated by the loser boyfriend my sister had at the time) about ten years ago. Now that my father has passed there are a few heirlooms that would have been cherished if they had been able to be passed down.
    DK Firearms

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Yeah, if we're talking specific firearms, then my dad's Saginaw M1 carbine and Winchester 74 and my mother's High Standard Sentinel 9 shot .22LR revolver. They were stolen in a burglary (along with a dozen other firearms) in 2013. Hell, I'd like all of them back...the Llama IIIA .380, the Colt Detective Special, the Charter Arms Explorer (a notorious jam-o-matic...except the one my dad bought), Mom's Mossberg .410 pump, my granny's single shot 12 gauge...And I hope the thief has explosive diarrhea for the rest of his life.

Your folks had an interesting collection of fun guns.

And for the record, I hope you get to cross paths one day with the thief & try out that bone chopper cleaver on his punk ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Your folks had an interesting collection of fun guns.

And for the record, I hope you get to cross paths one day with the thief & try out that bone chopper cleaver on his punk ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dad tended to impulse buy. And somehow had a knack for picking the one example that works right with things like that Charter Arms Explorer .22LR semiauto. Whatever caught his fancy - which is also how he wound up with the one of his guns that wasn't stolen: A Coon Snakecharmer .410

image.jpg1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom