• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Yeah, if you don't train much, it's not going to help. OTOH, if you don't train enough to have the muscle memory for even one gun, it probably doesn't even hurt to swap!
    Gun Zone Deals

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    I carry a Glock 43x in a Tier 1 Concealed T1M holster every day. I have a Shield Arms 15 round magazine in it, and I usually carry a second 10 round Glock mag in a Neomag pocket clip, but not always. I like shooting my Glock 19's more - the 43x is hard to shoot quickly and accurately as the recoil impulse is nasty compared to the 19. But, the size of the gun is great, it's easy to conceal in almost any clothes, and it's way more comfortable to carry. So I carry it way more, and that's a good thing.

I do have a T1M holster coming for my 19, just to see how it is. The holster is a huge difference maker.

JhDn0Ig.jpg

Asymmetrical

The harmony of the Pen and the Sword
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2018
    Texas
    Beretta M9A3 w/TLR-1HL riding in a JM Custom Kydex OWB2 at 4:30 or thereabouts. I absolutely LOVE this damn handgun, and it's been a champ from day one.
    The chocolate Beretta was a Valentines Day gift from my sweetheart, who carries a Beretta 92FS Compact. She is definitely a KEEPER!

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    Very nice gun! 9mm Luger is an interesting cartridge. I have several in my cabinet from Lugers, Walther P38s, Browning High Power and UZI pistols. But, I am a little old school and just cannot get away from big bore calibers.
    .45 ACP, .45 Colt, .45 Schofield, .44 American, .44 Russian, even .44-40 Winchester. Not to mention but excluding Magnums which are a class all their own. I just like big heavy bullets.
    Just my opinion. You made a good choice !!!

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    My normal EDC is a G43. I have R-Grizzle OWB and IWB holsters for it. I also have an LCP for occasional BUG and solo carry sometimes in the summer. Also a dedicated truck gun...

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    S&W Shield 45acp, extra mag and mace. Mace is for dog's that aggressively chase me on my bicycle. If I'm out of my house I'm carrying, if a store has 30.06 sign I'm not going in.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    My normal carry is my Sig P938 SAS version... I carry OWB, since my waistband won't allow IWB. :eek:

In really hot summertime short pants weather, many times I drop my Taurus TCP in my cargo shorts pocket in a Nemesis holster.

Sometimes, just for variety, if my clothing permits, I'll carry a Taurus PT111 G2, or a Ruger SR9.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    Beretta M9A3 w/TLR-1HL riding in a JM Custom Kydex OWB2 at 4:30 or thereabouts. I absolutely LOVE this damn handgun, and it's been a champ from day one.
    The chocolate Beretta was a Valentines Day gift from my sweetheart, who carries a Beretta 92FS Compact. She is definitely a KEEPER!

That 3-tone 92 is gorgeous.

Top Bottom