• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randyjaco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2021
    Friendswood
    Here is an interesting story about that "dangerous horse dewormer" Ivermectin.
    Warning to all the Blue Folks, it's from OANN, so it can't be true. :eek2:
    Capitol Armory ad

Randyjaco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2021
    Friendswood
    Here is an interesting story about that "dangerous horse dewormer" Ivermectin.
    Warning to all the Blue Folks, it's from OANN, so it can't be true.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Reader's Digest condensed version, please.
    I have several human scripts for ivermectin and have a bottle of tabs at home in my fridge.
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this may very well be a conspiracy.

RD version is it's supposed to keep the virus from replicating.

My Dr prescribed it to me when I had Covid. I normally don't get sick, I don't think I've ever had the Flu, never had an upper respiratory infection or ever had a fever that I know of in my adult life (I'm 41).

Covid F'ed me up pretty good, I had fever, horrible muscle aches and pneumonia. I seriously started to think if this keeps progressing that I won't make it.

i don't know if Ivermectin is what made me better but a Dr who doesn't believe it's efficacy told me it's safe to take.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If you don’t like the possibility of political slant, here’s a basic rundown from a .gov website saying that Ivermectin helps fight Covid. Well, at least not having to worry about it being an echo chamber for the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    See post #5.
    I felt that this whole thread should be merged there.

Just because they’re not after me doesn’t mean I’m not paranoid.

Color me a wee bit skeptical of someone going to the trouble of joining a “gun forum” and then their first post(s) aren’t related to the forum. One would think (unless they’re paranoid, like me), they’d either want to make their first posts “on topic” OR perhaps join a forum more germane to their original post interest.

That’s not to say I don’t enjoy the diverse topics discussed here - I do. But I just find single digit post counters to be particularly interesting when they post some off-the-wall topic as their first “gun forum” posts. I’m not trolling here....just find it interesting...

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    My cousin took it for Covid-19. She said it worked, but it "cleaned her out completely". So much so that she's thinking of taking it once every six months just for that benefit. (I think she's around 75, and apparently some women have an issue.)

My doctor gave us steroids for inflammation, azithromicin (antibiotic) to prevent secondary infections, an asthma inhaler for lung spasms, and had us check O2 sats with a meter. (If below 90%, you need to go to the hospital.) We survived. She claims that hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which Trump touted for Covid, was used extensively in India and their death rates (which should have been huge, given poverty and population density) were much better than Europe. In her words, it was all about the money. HCQ costs about 3 cents per pill while the approved drug, remdesivir, costs $3,500 a dose. My doctor claims to have treated over 200 patients with Covid and didn't lose any. She is also pissed that CDC has never come back out to the doctors who treated patients and surveyed to see what did or didn't work. They remain in their ivory towers in Atlanta guessing and speculating on what treatments should be approved.

Don't mention any of this on Facebook or Twitter or Youtube. You will get banned in a heartbeat. The Agenda is more powerful than the truth or observation or opinion.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It’s like how we need a new type of refrigerant every time a DuPont patent expires.

Ivermectin has an expired patent. So instead of recommended it Pfizer develops a new pill that does the same thing but not as well which the media touts as the next great treatment and accuses anyone who mentions ivermectin of promoting horse paste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    ^^^^ That ^^^^

QFT

They did the exact same thing a few years ago with a gout medicine (colchicine). It was acknowledged and widely used by doctors all across the country as a medication used in treating gout. Then the FDA discovered it wasn’t originally tested and labeled for gout treatment, so they withdrew its approval for gout treatment (even though it was an old medicine and very effective with no side effects). FDA said it could be resubmitted for formal, “official” testing and labeling for gout treatment. However, because it was an old medicine and no patent could be obtained, and formal FDA testing is so expensive to undergo, colchicine was virtually withdrawn from the market. It went from two or three cents per pill to over three dollars per pill (IF you could even find it anymore). Your government at work (for you)!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom