DK Firearms

What is the actual reason for the continuing hard covid vaccine push?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    News Story

Pfizer admits: Covid vaccine was never meant to stop transmission​

‘Moving at the speed of science’ does not excuse Pfizer’s bold claims, which it knew to be untrue​

By James David Dickson | October 14, 2022

Pfizer%20Speed%20of%20Science.jpg

Pfizer exec Janine Small claims the company was moving “at the speed of science.” But that does not explain why it would make bold claims it did not know to be true.

The COVID-19 vaccine was never designed to stop transmission of the virus, and it was never tested to see whether it did, the company admitted this week.
    Not only did Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tweet in April 2021 that the vaccine was “100% effective in preventing COVID cases in South Africa,” the company put out a press release making the claim.
    We now know that the company made these claims with zero data to support them. Because the data didn’t exist. Pfizer says so itself.
    Bourla was called before the European Parliament’s COVID-19 committee this week but did not make himself available. He sent Janine Small, president of international markets for Pfizer, in his stead.
    Rob Roos, a member of parliament from the Netherlands, asked Small:
    Was the Pfizer COVID vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market? If not, please say it clearly. If yes, are you willing to share the data with this committee?
    Small answered: “Regarding the question around, did we know about stopping immunization before it entered the market? No.”

So, why was a 'vax passport' ever required?

OK, I never got 'the jab' as getting a 'vax passport' wasn't/still isn't on my 'bucket list'.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Control through fear.

The left misstepped with their Next Big Pandemic turning out to be an STD that's mostly a concern among one specific behavior group, so they're going back to the vaccine narrative and pushing it hard to try to make up lost ground. People got tired of the constant "pandemic" fearmongering routine after that, so it's shifted gears to "get endless boosters or it'll come back and get'cha" in order to keep the narrative alive.

Get people on board with the idea the government is doing one thing 'for the greater good', and then the next thing, and it's easier to introduce the next bit of social engineering after that.
    giphy.gif

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    News Story

Pfizer admits: Covid vaccine was never meant to stop transmission​

‘Moving at the speed of science’ does not excuse Pfizer’s bold claims, which it knew to be untrue​

By James David Dickson | October 14, 2022

Pfizer%20Speed%20of%20Science.jpg

Pfizer exec Janine Small claims the company was moving “at the speed of science.” But that does not explain why it would make bold claims it did not know to be true.

The COVID-19 vaccine was never designed to stop transmission of the virus, and it was never tested to see whether it did, the company admitted this week.
    Not only did Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tweet in April 2021 that the vaccine was “100% effective in preventing COVID cases in South Africa,” the company put out a press release making the claim.
    We now know that the company made these claims with zero data to support them. Because the data didn’t exist. Pfizer says so itself.
    Bourla was called before the European Parliament’s COVID-19 committee this week but did not make himself available. He sent Janine Small, president of international markets for Pfizer, in his stead.
    Rob Roos, a member of parliament from the Netherlands, asked Small:

Small answered: “Regarding the question around, did we know about stopping immunization before it entered the market? No.”

So, why was a 'vax passport' ever required?

OK, I never got 'the jab' as getting a 'vax passport' wasn't/still isn't on my 'bucket list'.
    Well if it was never designed to stop the transmission of the virus, then what exactly was it designed to do? I mean, why was that follow up question not asked? Did I miss that somewheer?

Nicholst55

Retired, Twice.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Houston Area
    View attachment 360168

The White House just put this out.

I hear commercials for it still.

They talk about it on the news.

They just approved a vax for newborns.

While covid is still around it just isnt really more than any other respiratory virus. We know that now.

What is the actual real reason for the push? There has to be something.

Is it just the money to big pharma. And then back to .gov?

Is it just bureaucratic inertia?

Is it something else?

I feel like I'm in crazy world because this continued super hard push just seems so illogical. Even for stupid government.

It's the following:

1. Power (over our lives).
    2. Money, which tends to generate more power.

Always remember - power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I still see brain dead phucktards riding around in their cars masked up. So clearly, there is room for improvement.
    I’m starting to see more of that again. Id see the one or two odd during the summer, but now that it’s cold and flu season, the full on dipshit button was hit and I’m seeing more of these idiots driving alone with masks. I even saw a guy on his bicycle masked up

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I’m starting to see more of that again. Id see the one or two odd during the summer, but now that it’s cold and flu season, the full on dipshit button was hit and I’m seeing more of these idiots driving alone with masks. I even saw a guy on his bicycle masked up
    That?

Is to hide the blame DILDO they got in their "purdy mouf"! :roflfunny:

Top Bottom