What have you done to your vehicle lately?

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2010
Eagle Mountain Lake area
Amazingly Amazon delivered the Revolver X4 a day early....then as I was half way through the install they showed up with the A-pillar handle.

Finished the cover install in about an hour taking my time. Wasn’t difficult, an extra hand may have helped at 2 points as you attach the rails.

The A-pillar handle takes maybe 5 minutes....most of that time is running the ratchet on the bolts. The packing on the handle by Amazon was actually decent for once. It was double boxed with enough paper to keep the inside box from moving.....where did they get this packer?

Tomorrow the rear floor covers arrive.

Then to decide on subwoofer under rear seat or locking storage under the rear seat. Leaning toward the locking storage so I can carry a truck gun and keep it secure.

RedArmy

TGT Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Watauga
Got bored with my truck so decided to change it up from almost all white to chrome. I added new mirror caps, door handles, window trim, tailgate handle and belt moldings all in chrome. I also changed the tail lights to some more modern looking ones, I always hated the shape of the stock tail lights. I upgraded my fog lights to smoked lenses. I also replaced my front bumper since some sorry person put a ding in it while it was parked.

Removing the crap ton of screws that hold the valance on was the only hard part of replacing the front bumper.

New smoked led fogs.

New tail lights, I really like these.

Now, lift kit? I'm thinking about it.

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
Finally installed my airbags on the new truck. Honestly was a total pain this time. Not sure if the directions were wrong or I didn't follow them correctly.

I looked at the pictures a bunch of times to be sure I put the units together correctly but still had to loosen and slide all the slotted bolts after the bags were in.

Oh well. It's done now.

You can see the amount they lift the rear but you wouldn't want to ride empty like that. It would beat the crap out of you.

I t'd the lines together and ran them into the cab hooked up to a 12v inflator. This way I can adjust them as needed. Beats the compressor kits for $300+.

I have always had the 5k lbs. kits but went bigger this time.

Last edited:

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2010
Eagle Mountain Lake area
I installed the Tuffy in console lockbox in my truck. Simple combination lock, enough to discourage most smash and grab miscreants.

Then I attached the 2 swing out tool boxes.
These were an eBay find that was 2 for the price of one of the UnderCover swing case boxes. $199 + tax and free shipping. Looks just like the name brand. Only catch as indicated on some of the truck forums there were no instructions in the boxes…but a quick view of a couple of YouTube videos is all you need.

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
I actually changed a wore out trailer tire yesterday. Wore to the point of the steel belts showing.

Trying to remember the last time I did that. May not have ever honestly.

They usually grenade on the highway.

This is my last Load Range D tire too. The others are all Es.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads