What have you done to your vehicle lately?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Jul 14, 2020
USA
Used it for what it was made for.
That's only 1/2'a load with a Dodge caravan - just gotta know how to load it! Seen it many time at Home Depot!!!

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
It's cheaper than a SUV plus better gas mileage, ride, and insurance. But yea it took a while to agree with myself on a van vs suv
My brother and his wife bought a 1997 Chrysler Town & Country that was about a year old when they bought it. An upscale Dodge Caravan. They just sold it last year. Served them well all those years too.

I teased him that he should have gotten the woodgrain!

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
Well this happened... No note left or anything.

Figured out it's this twat... I remember seeing them sitting outside the restaurant when I went in. I know they saw me when I parked. All info has been forwarded to the cops, but I doubt they can do anything unless she actually admits to driving. Also sent her a message on FB asking how she wants to handle it. Crickets so far...

cycleguy2300

Well-Known
Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
Well this happened... No note left or anything.

Figured out it's this twat... I remember seeing them sitting outside the restaurant when I went in. I know they saw me when I parked. All info has been forwarded to the cops, but I doubt they can do anything unless she actually admits to driving. Also sent her a message on FB asking how she wants to handle it. Crickets so far...
That kind of stuff pisses me off...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

striker55

Jan 6, 2021
Katy
I put hybrid ceramic wax on my car, the dirt flies off. A bird landed on the hood, it couldn't stop from sliding. I was waiting for it to poop and see that slide off. Seriously Mequiars Hybrid Ceramic wax works great, easy to apply.

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Apparently ran over a cinder block and bent a rim, maybe two, also lost a hub cap in the process. It was very dark on that street when this happened, saw it too late. What it was doing in the street is beyond me, maybe fell off a truck.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members