What have you done to your vehicle lately?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
I sold my Jeep and bought a 93 Ford Ranger pickup. The truck runs great, but it's on the ugly side. The heater core began to leak, so that's what I did yesterday. Ford thoughtfully furnished an access plate below the heater core. Four screws removed the access plate and it came right out the bottom of the dash.

The previous owner (my neighbor and friend) replaced that heater core a few years ago and it had a small leak close to the middle of the radiator type core. Nobody caused it. It just failed. Cost was $27.

Flash

cvgunman

Well-Known
Oct 9, 2017
Mckinney TX
I sold my Jeep and bought a 93 Ford Ranger pickup. The truck runs great, but it's on the ugly side. The heater core began to leak, so that's what I did yesterday. Ford thoughtfully furnished an access plate below the heater core. Four screws removed the access plate and it came right out the bottom of the dash.

The previous owner (my neighbor and friend) replaced that heater core a few years ago and it had a small leak close to the middle of the radiator type core. Nobody caused it. It just failed. Cost was $27.

Flash
Wish the heater core on my Silverado was that easy. Looks like I have to take out the entire dash and then some. On the bright side, it is only held in by 1 or 2 screws :)

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
Jun 8, 2009
San Antonio
Washer fluid reservoir sprung a leak. Had to pull the front passenger wheel and the fender liner to reach the tank. Ended up being at the pump. $5 of JB Weld and I’m all patched up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AZ Refugee

TGT Supporter
Sep 23, 2014
Washed my truck,installed new battery in my ATV, changed out the cabin. Air filter on the wires Journey.

AZ Refugee

TGT Supporter
Sep 23, 2014
Makes perfect sense now....
Auto correct struck again!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs