• ...and so much more!
  • RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Lots o' tools: Dixie Gun Works dovetail cutting guide for rifle barrels, 1/4" files, Lyman driver set, 30-30 No Go gauge, various rust bluing products and some Pre-64 Winchester linseed oil with stain.
    lL0IXbx.jpg

I'll be going with conservation instead of refinishing on my Winchester 1894 project, already tested this out and looks great.
    DexFnoO.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Yes, reman.
    Let us know how the work, please. What will you be running them through?
    Price seems to not be bad (for current Brandon economy), though still double of what I used to pay before the last end of the world.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Ive been sitting on two Burris RT-6s in my Cabelas shopping cart for a few weeks. I decided to go ahead with it since I got a $10 off coupon in the mail. Cabelas/Bass Pro are special in that they sell the RT-6 with the PEPR mount at no additional cost.
    So my savings where broken down as follows: $10 off coupon, ~$35 military discount. I decided to switch it from pickup in store to ship to home at checkout. Once I did that an overlay popped up and they offered 5% off if I pick up in store. So that is another ~$35 off.

Couple that with getting 5% back via Capital One Shopping and 1.5 cashback on the credit card, I am looking at spending around $670ish for both scopes + mounts.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    and Midway has these scopes which this specific model is being discontinued as most of the conquest line goes illuminated. I cant begin to tell you how insanely low that price is for the level of scope you are buying.

I went ahead and got a second one for my Sako S20

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Geissele order arrived today. A few triggers, receiver extension, spring and H2 buffer. Someone online posted about getting a shirt with their order, I thought they were joking, they weren’t, got mine today too. View attachment 360249
    I got my Geissele Super SCAR trigger in just now!

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    10.3 inch Atlas S-ONE handguard. To replace a 9 inch I've had on an AR pistol for a few years. Damn space is limited on handguards that can work with 10.5 barrels. All I'm trying to get on this handguard is a strike industries afg and my surefire with a pressure pad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom