• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    My 7.62x39 AR upper was ordered before Radical shut down online ordering for the remainder of the 2020. Today I started on bits I need/want.

1. Picked up 360 rounds of steel case from academy. They are doing he limit 3 thing.
    2. Ebayed myself a fancy hybrid muzzle device - brake threaded to accept a sleeve.
    3. 4x 10rd ASC stainless steel mags from gunmag warehouse. Will get notified if the 20rders I want come available.
    Gun Zone Deals

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Rifle scabbard finally arrived.
    Got some saddle bags too.
    Pretty much got the western motif kit all together.
    E06337E0-2AA9-4E26-9D2D-D8B75CEF7846.jpeg

39A9889E-5B54-48DF-A430-98402ED50FB4.jpeg

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    A couple of 1/2-28 thread protectors, a large frame and small frame glock magazine (ERGO MAST armorers modular stand block) that I can put into a bench vise to hold my glock pattern AR-15 lowers while working on them. Small for the ar-9/40 and large for the ar-45/10mm.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    3 box limit of the Hornady 30-30 LEVERevolution from MidwayUSA. One of you fellas turned me on to it through a post. Can't remember who - but thanks nonetheless.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Academy in Texarkana has been getting a good amount of ammo lately, probably equal to or maybe sometimes more than is on those shelves, in the OP pic, when they get a decent delivery. That is true but only if, as I suspect, those boxes marked BLACKOUT are not ammo (or maybe they contain shotgun ammo). Of course, I could be wrong and maybe that's all 300 Blackout but somehow I doubt it; yet, just to be sure, I'll ask: What's in them?

Anyway, it's been like some manufacturers have been supplying a lot more ammo right before the election in: 5.56 NATO, .223, 7.62x39 mm, 9mm, 45 ACP, and 22 LR.

ETA: I should note, a lot of the ammo they have in stock is not moving all that much such as 308, 300 Legend, 300 WIN MAG and they make the shelves look much fuller when an order of stuf that does sell fast comes in. Then again, the stuff that sells disappears quickly.

Today the AS in Texarkana had: three different brands of 9mm ammo. One brand (I forget which) was in boxes of 150 rds of FMJ target ammo, another was Hornady two boxes of 20 rds and one box of 25 round in a plastic pistol case, 40 rounds of Hornady in a tumbler (drinking vessel), and 2o rd boxes of Winchester JHP. They also had 100 round boxes of Winchester 45 ACP, Monarch 7.62x39mm in spam cans and Winchester 22 LR in 100 rd plastic boxes. My guess is they are getting out as much as they can right before the election because they know if Trump wins then ammo sales will eventually slump.

Damn if Biden wins, sales may be discontinued or due to taxes the dems may impose (if they take the Senate & hold the House) prices may become so high none of us will be able to afford them.

Last edited:

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Academy in Texarkana has been getting a good amount of ammo lately, probably equal to or maybe sometimes more than is on those shelves, in the OP pic, when they get a decent delivery. That is true but only if, as I suspect, those boxes marked BLACKOUT are not ammo (or maybe they contain shotgun ammo). Of course, I could be wrong and maybe that's all 300 Blackout but somehow I doubt it; yet, just to be sure, I'll ask: What's in them?

Anyway, it's been like some manufacturers have been supplying a lot more ammo right before the election in: 5.56 NATO, .223, 7.62x39 mm, 9mm, 45 ACP, and 22 LR.

ETA: I should note, a lot of the ammo they have in stock is not moving all that much such as 308, 300 Legend, 300 WIN MAG and they make the shelves look much fuller when an order of stuf that does sell fast comes in. Then again, the stuff that sells disappears quickly.

Today the AS in Texarkana had: three different brands of 9mm ammo. One brand (I forget which) was in boxes of 150 rds of FMJ target ammo, another was Hornady two boxes of 20 rds and one box of 25 round in a plastic pistol case, 40 rounds of Hornady in a tumbler (drinking vessel), and 2o rd boxes of Winchester JHP. They also had 100 round boxes of Winchester 45 ACP, Monarch 7.62x39mm in spam cans and Winchester 22 LR in 100 rd plastic boxes. My guess is they are getting out as much as they can right before the election because they know if Trump wins then ammo sales will eventually slump.

Damn if Biden wins, sales may be discontinued or due to taxes the dems may impose (if they take the Senate & hold the House) prices may become so high none of us will be able to afford them.
    The Black Out boxes are sporting clays.

ETA: Ninja'd

Top Bottom