Join TexasGunTalk

What gun stuff did you buy today?

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by Gilbertc13, Oct 19, 2018.

1. craigntx

craigntx Daca is caca

Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    3x new gen5 g26 mags with + baseplates $75 shipped

2. Mohawk600

Mohawk600 Well-Known

Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    upload_2019-12-7_11-3-1.png

Got this in the mail today.......

3. Geezer

Geezer Available For Parties TGT Supporter

Jul 23, 2019
    South Carolina (For Now)
    I sure as heck didn't need this but the price was one that I just couldn't walk away from. It came with a magazine, it just wasn't in it for the picture. Ruger LCP II .380 ACP.

lcpii.jpg

blueangel64, Pops1955 and TxStetson like this.
  4. TxStetson

TxStetson Usually Here TGT Supporter Lifetime Member

The LCP II is a huge improvement over the original. Mags are cheap and you can also use mags from the original but they don’t lock the slide back when empty. I carry mine wherever I “shouldn’t” be carrying, or anytime I don’t want people asking if that’s a P365 in my pocket or am I just happy to see them.

5. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    SO Dustin went to Run-and Gun at PSC today. The Grandbabies are texting me for range gear...Lol

Well...theres a little bit of Christmas taken care of....:green:

Untitled.png

6. Glenn B

Glenn B Active Member TGT Supporter

Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana Area
    Just ordered a Vortex 4-12x50 Crossfire II from B&H Photo. I do not know how they did it but their price for the scope was only $169 with free shipping and zero sales tax collected. This scope typically sells for $199.99. I should point out that when I first looked at the item's page, it showed as selling for $199.99 but the price was printed in a lighter shade than usual and that gave me the hint the price would be different in the shopping cart; although, I think my link above shows it with the $169 price. Anyway, I added it to my cart and it came up as $169.00.

I also ordered a set of Vortex aluminum rings for the scope @ $16.25.

They threw in a free flashlight - probably a piece of junk but it's free and that is okay with me.

I have made purchases from B&H before, both in store and online, and have always been satisfied. The one time I had to return something it was much easier that had thought it would be - in and out in 10-15 minutes or so. If you are ever in NYC and get a chance to stop by their store, do so for a different experience than that with which you are probably familiar. It's run by Hasidic Jews and thus is closed early on Fridays through Saturday - even their website does not do business during that time frame.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Darkpriest667 likes this.
  7. lonestardiver

lonestardiver Well-Known

Dec 12, 2010
    Briar
    Just ordered 2 .458 SOCOM CMMG modified lancer mags from Grab-A-Gun.

8. SQLGeek

SQLGeek Vodak, The Choice of a New Generation TGT Supporter

Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Do you have more details on this? I see it was the monthly carbine match but the details are so light on the events calendar I've never bothered looking into it.

9. Dead Roman

Dead Roman Member

Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    It was the monthly ARM match. What do you wanna know?

The fact that flamethrowers exist is proof that someone thought “I want to set those people on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done”.

10. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    He has video....looked like great fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM likes this.