• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Bought a couple 18 round Promags for my Glock 44. Hope they don’t suck. Reviews seem positive so far.

Also ordered another EDC belt in brown to match the black Nexbelt I love. Nexbelts really are awesome. Been wearing them for golf for years, and the EDC belt is great.
    You wear 2 belts at the same time?
    Venture Surplus ad

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Ordered mine the same day you posted the link for this. Still waiting on it to ship. Must have been the 10mm V-crown I ordered also that slowed it down.

I guess Doug and I are special. I got mine yesterday also.

The darned stuff was expensive, but that’s what I intend to carry in my P365 if the gun likes it. I bought enough to make sure it feeds, fires and extracts correctly and have plenty left over for a decent supply.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

The darned stuff was expensive, but that’s what I intend to carry in my P365 if the gun likes it. I bought enough to make sure it feeds, fires and extracts correctly and have plenty left over for a decent supply.
    That's what I figured, the 10mm slowing me down.

FYI, I've never found anything the P365 doesn't like.

ssgrock3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2014
    Bean bag rounds? What exactly are less lethal?

I have a 25rd box of rubber buckshot, according to video of looters it look like it sucks to get hit by. I ain’t a cop so be careful with that stuff, shoot low, it will bounce for folks with shields :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

Yes, costly but at least available. This is exactly what Sig recommends for pd out of their 9mm. Thats why I got it. 3 months of of looking and I had only managed to buy 80 PD rounds.

TxStetson

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Yes, costly but at least available. This is exactly what Sig recommends for pd out of their 9mm. Thats why I got it. 3 months of of looking and I had only managed to buy 80 PD rounds.
    Of course Sig recommends Sig ammo in a Sig pistol. Why would they recommend putting money in someone else's pocket when they can sell some of their most expensive ammo instead.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Of course Sig recommends Sig ammo in a Sig pistol. Why would they recommend putting money in someone else's pocket when they can sell some of their most expensive ammo instead.
    Welll... that makes sense but they also specifically state 124g and they also offer different grains of the crown v line.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Not a purchase but a free acquisition from an Internet search: a copy of the instruction sheet for the Mossberg 640KA Chuckster, aka: 640K-A 22 Magnum Rifle (has the first on the rifle barrel and the latter on the instructions).

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin

That's what I figured, the 10mm slowing me down.

FYI, I've never found anything the P365 doesn't like.
    Same here. Mine has never spit the bit. It’s cycled every ammo I’ve tried in it.
    I've run aluminum blazer to HST, Ranger & G2 thru the 365 with no hiccups. I have a shit ton of HST so that's my go to. Haven't tried steel case or sig ammo. I don't own any. Never bought any sig ammo because of the cost.

TxStetson

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I've run aluminum blazer to HST, Ranger & G2 thru the 365 with no hiccups. I have a shit ton of HST so that's my go to. Haven't tried steel case or sig ammo. I don't own any. Never bought any sig ammo because of the cost.
    I have run 3 mags of steel cased ammo through without an issue. I know that’s not a real test, but it did better than I expected.

Top Bottom