Does it come in yellow?

no… but you can personalize it…
    IMG_8009.jpeg

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    ShopRuger had some TripleK holsters marked down from $41.99 to $25.99.
    So my 65 year old Single Six .22 finally has some halfway decent leather to ride in when out at the family land.
    Got one for the Birdshead Single Seven .327 too.

Both spending some time in the sunlight to loosen up the fitting easier.

IMG_5395.jpeg
    IMG_5396.jpeg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    My 3rd gen S&W NOS mags came in for my 5606. I was getting concerned because Midway was out but they allowed back orders. I guess they finally got their shipment because these showed up at my door. Just a matter of time before they are no longer available. I was able to get new 4006 mags until a couple years ago and now unobtainum
    323DA25C-783C-4787-B3F4-AA4F1A17AFBA.jpeg
    from SW. Still got these cheaper than Gun Broker is selling used mags for

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    ShopRuger had some TripleK holsters marked down from $41.99 to $25.99.
    So my 65 year old Single Six .22 finally has some halfway decent leather to ride in when out at the family land.
    Got one for the Birdshead Single Seven .327 too.

Both spending some time in the sunlight to loosen up the fitting easier.

View attachment 443594 View attachment 443595
    Sweet!

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    We replace and ALWAYS rotate our 22lr and 22wmr ammunition on a regular basis.

(We rotate all of HIS own reloaded ammunition AND his FACTORY loaded CF .380 acp ammo. He does not reload for that caliber on purpose. He has a small amount of FACTORY loaded 30-30 Winchester and FACTORY loaded 45acp ammo on hand too.)

We have enough RF (22lr and 22wmr) stock on hand but I asked my husband to buy some EXTRA CCI 22lr - 500 rounds.

He found some @ Walmart. Best price for that 22lr ammo around here since we buy ammo IN person and we try to support ALL local stores. SMALL and some large stores.

He got the 22lr in the CCI Mini Mag - HP 36 Grain version.

He has been shooting up some older, very good Federal HP 22lr and some older, very good CCI HP 22lr ammunition.

Plus some newer CCI 22lr boxes that I gave to him out of my own former stash and a BUNCH of my Federal 22lr stock too.

I downsized ALL of MY own ammunition stock since I do not shoot as much or as often. I am NO longer a high volume shooter and I have not been one in several years.

His Beretta pistols really LIKE the Federal and CCI 22lr - HP ammo.

He has still been shooting more of his 22lr handguns and rifles. He still shoots on a very regular basis and once or more times per week.

He shoots his carry guns on a regular basis too. His .380 acp and his 45acp Glock pistols. He keeps up his skills and he keeps them CLEAN.

With that said, he has been cutting back on the AMOUNT of CF ROUNDS shot PER SESSION using his CF pistols and CF rifles even if he DOES reload for ALL of his CF firearms shy of his.380 acp ammo.

He shot his Ruger single action 22lr revolver about 3 weeks ago too.

I might go shooting with him alone or with him and his close friend this week. It is warmer outside and my hands do not ache so much. Thank goodness!

I will be shooting the 2 CZ rifles that I gave him in 22lr and 22wmr. My last 2 firearms were gifted to him.

Plus 2 or 3 other CZ RF rifles of his.

The newer Scout rifle, the older Training rifle and my former OTHER Lux rifle.

Good shooting to ALL of you out there!

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:
    Reactions: MTA
    Top Bottom