• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Ordered a new brace and light cantilever for my cz scorpion micro. I can't decide what light to use or what position.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Saw Midway had free shipping again, so I got on and was gonna order some more 6mm creedmoor brass. Then I saw they had Barnes 112 grain 6mm creedmoor loaded ammo for $24 a box ($1.20 a round) while the Nosler brass was $111 for 100 ($1.11 a round). I know Barnes brass isn’t Nosler, but it just made more sense to me to buy the loaded ammo for $0.09 more, so I ordered 5 boxes. They had 105 grain .243 factory second match bullets available for $22.99 for 100, so I ordered 500 of those too. My November Visa bill is gonna be crazy just in time for Xmas! Oh well, can’t take it with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Ordered some Zastava ak mag followers to replace the troublesome Croatian mags. Seems to have fixed the issue of bullets from the left side catching the rim where the bullet meets the case.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Strike industries advanced lpk, bcm mod 1 grip, dirty bird carbine buffer kit, stag arms Nib left handed bcg, velocity 3# SS trigger, strike industries extended latch charging handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    My new spare .380 magazine came last night. They sent the correct one this time. Feeds (snapcaps) properly, live ammo check tomorrow at the range.
    Today, Santa brought some .38 Special. Saw a price that I could not resist so I ordered a few boxes. Too bad the seller cheated. When I punched in our TX zip code, it did not show any sales tax. But then at checkout, they charged me for it. It offset the cost a lot.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom