• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    No new options that I can find, so I’m stuck buying NOS and used.

This doesn't fix the price problem. But brand new Marlin mags are available here:

Same mags that were packaged with Marlins new. The used mag pricing has driven Americanriflemagazine price up 50% in the past few months. Those $30 mags were $20 in January 2022.

Hopefully pricing will settle once folks find.the supplier rather than giving sky is falling money for used crap.

Sent from my KFMAWI using Tapatalk

Import

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Copperas Cove
    Ordered a few days ago, from Midway; bottle of H335, an AR-15 brass catcher, and a Midway-brand little daypack that's all Molle-ed up. Just big enough for a couple of quarts of water, some ammo, spare socks, and snacks.

When the fire ants finally decide to come after me with their A-game, I figure I better be light and fast! :machine:

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Ordered a pair of 1911
    1651946345119.png
    grips.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Stopped at Walmart this morning to do the weekly grocery shopping. Went past the ammo case like I do very week and noticed that the "LIMIT 3" sign was down. They had about 15 boxes of WInchester 325 round 22lr, so I bought 6 boxes. Part of me wanted to buy all of them, but the kindler-gentler asshole in my head said to leave some for others.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    If you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay and what made you go with them? I didn’t realize they sold LPKs.

Around $45.00. I went with them because I have a stripped upper and lower from them and want to keep as much of the rifle as I can built with wilson combat parts. The actual trigger, disconnect, and hammer along with the springs will most likely be bcm. The wilson combat one has a few negative reviews about the hammer spring being to light. I’ve had zero issues with my bcm ones from other builds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    You can buy everything you need from wilson combat to build a complete ar-15 or ar-10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Bought some silica packs for my primed brass containers. Ordered some last week but they were too big. These will fit into nut container easily.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Stopped at Walmart this morning to do the weekly grocery shopping. Went past the ammo case like I do very week and noticed that the "LIMIT 3" sign was down. They had about 15 boxes of WInchester 325 round 22lr, so I bought 6 boxes. Part of me wanted to buy all of them, but the kindler-gentler asshole in my head said to leave some for others.
    Lol. I few years ago central market had some $12 beers marked at $2. I left a few behind in case someone else noticed too

Top Bottom