May 19, 2016
    Got a box of 9mm defensive ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GP40X

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    League City, TX
    300 pieces of Winchester 38 special new brass at the Galveston Gun Show, a 50 round box of Norma 158 gr 38 special FMJ for $40.00 at the Pasadena Gun Show, and my X-Treme bullet order came in at Cabela's. I also sold over $500.00 of the 9mm ammo I had for sale. All in all, not a bad day.

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I am of the opinion, with the batch of scum-suckers currently in charge in DC and all of the civil unrest and violence in leftist strongholds (yes it is still ongoing) that one should buy all the ammo one anticipates needing for the Great Zombie Apocalypse and should buy it regardless of price if one does not have a sufficient amount now.

Don't let the guy wearing this shirt be you:

1616357691588.png

Of course, if you'd like to be the guy or gal who wears it wear it, you can get one at this link: https://hornadygear.com/home/shop/i-wanted-to-buy-ammo-t-shirt/

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I bought a Kangaroo Carry Air Marshal holster and wore it under my shirt to church today. Surprisingly comfortable and concealable with my LCR 9mm. Plan to try larger guns with it at a later date.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Well, I wound up spending $1,367.30 at an auction yesterday, mostly on ammo. Way overpriced but I am not about to stop buying with President Harris in the White House and the demonKrats controling both houses of Congress.

The dollar will tank within the next couple of years. Hyper inflation is inevitable. Printing money and giving it away pretty much guarantees inflation. Ammo is worth more than cash.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    I bought a Kangaroo Carry Air Marshal holster and wore it under my shirt to church today. Surprisingly comfortable and concealable with my LCR 9mm. Plan to try larger guns with it at a later date.

That is essentially a belly band. Belly bands are okay in my book although I have not worn one for decades. I used to carry a back-up pistol in one. The thing about them, at least decades ago when I used them, is that while they can be quite comfortable that is only until it gets hot out. Then they can make you squirm in discomfort and perspiration. Then again, nowadays, maybe they make them from some new-age material that keeps you cool but something tells me they still must have a lot of some sort of elastic material which tends to make one perspire. Regardless of that, they are an excellent method of concealment but bear in mind - they usually do take quite a bit of practice to get used to drawing a pistol out of them from under your garments. Enjoy it and practice with it until you do it like second nature.

One other thought, maybe they offer more protection to the firearm today but way back when I used one, any pistol kept in them on a hot day needed a good cleaning everyday to clean off the water and salts from one's perspiration. Just something to check on when you use it in the summer.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    The dollar will tank within the next couple of years. Hyper inflation is inevitable. Printing money and giving it away pretty much guarantees inflation. Ammo is worth more than cash.
    That may well become the case. I suppose my meager gold and silver holdings should be increased in addition to my ammo stock.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station

That’s an interesting product. I like the idea.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill

I'd like to be young enough to utilize the micro 2 holster.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    That is essentially a belly band. Belly bands are okay in my book although I have not worn one for decades. I used to carry a back-up pistol in one. The thing about them, at least decades ago when I used them, is that while they can be quite comfortable that is only until it gets hot out. Then they can make you squirm in discomfort and perspiration. Then again, nowadays, maybe they make them from some new-age material that keeps you cool but something tells me they still must have a lot of some sort of elastic material which tends to make one perspire. Regardless of that, they are an excellent method of concealment but bear in mind - they usually do take quite a bit of practice to get used to drawing a pistol out of them from under your garments. Enjoy it and practice with it until you do it like second nature.

One other thought, maybe they offer more protection to the firearm today but way back when I used one, any pistol kept in them on a hot day needed a good cleaning everyday to clean off the water and salts from one's perspiration. Just something to check on when you use it in the summer.

Good points. This one is made from a light cotton canvas material. Pretty breathable. And the shoulder strap helps support the pistol. I wear it pretty high up over my pecs over a t-shirt. It's comfortable, but I'm getting an extension to make it more so.

Also correct on the cleaning part. My guns have durable finishes, but I will wipe them down with oil.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County

Interesting BUT my stomach already sticks out so far if I used that I would have to get a trailer plate for my ass.

Top Bottom