• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Has anyone laid hands on a Panzer Arms shotgun ?
    I have a bp12 that I got a few years ago. It's worked so far..... I was able to put an AR trigger spring kit and a flat blade trigger in mine. Pull went from 9lbs to 5.5. I don't know how long it will last, but it seems pretty solid. Disclaimer, I have an older one and the newer ones may be crap.
    Lynx Defense

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    For Candcallen, I pissed off two of the Academy gun counter guys. I've been stopping in 2 to 3 times a week checking for a p322 knowing it wouldn't be there. I get the same response, we've only seen one come in and I have dibs on the next and ol boy over there is getting the next one. At 1:03 I got a back in stock notification, at 1:05 I completed my online purchase. One guy there had an attitude and the other usual guy showed up in street clothes. I heard them say something rimfire to each other lol.

20220628_182646.jpg

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I have one too with a red dot mounted. I like it, but I never carry it because the p365 just fits me better. Good little gun though.

I’m gonna do that as well. Looking at the Crimson Trace green dot sight.
    Probably will order it next week.
    Found a holster for it too. I have a holster for a Taurus TX-22. Fits the Mossberg like it was made for it. Saved a few shekels there.
    Found a place with spare mags. Will order them next week as well.
    It’s a little spendy but a solid performer so far.

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Mine came with a holster that works decent enough. With the dot it's just bulkier than the p365. Other than that, it goes bang reliably and shoots poa. Curious. Where was yours made? I only ordered it because I thought it would say Eagle Pass TX but it was marked North Haven CT. DAMNIT lol

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Traded my way into a Tanfolglio TZ-75 Target model about three hours ago. Been wanting another all metal 1911 style pistol and this one fits the bill. Reminds me of the CZ and also slightly resembles and feels like the Browning Hi-Power. Traded and AR pistol I didn't have much cash in for it. Now to get a holster and maybe a new set of grips for it. Probably going to have it cerakoted before too long.

Attachments

• 96A7854F-4ED6-4E8C-BE4A-75D8469E8F19_1_201_a.jpeg
      96A7854F-4ED6-4E8C-BE4A-75D8469E8F19_1_201_a.jpeg
      415.4 KB · Views: 65

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    Started evaluating different .22lr handguns for my Grandson who is wanting to learn to shoot and has a light case of MS. Was looking for a dependable, but light gun since his upper body strength is affected by the MS. I decided on the Ruger SR22 and picked one up. Wow what a great little gun and I love that it has interchangeable grips for smaller hands. I took it out and ran 150 rounds through it to find out what it liked best and it liked them all. No malfunctions and shot to point of aim out to 25 yards. Double action trigger sucks at 8.6lbs pull but the single action breaks clean after a long take up at just under 5lbs. He's coming down this weekend and I am excited to see how he likes the gun. Ruger, other than the trigger pull, really knocked this one out of the park in my opinion.
    Ruger SR22.JPG

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Started evaluating different .22lr handguns for my Grandson who is wanting to learn to shoot and has a light case of MS. Was looking for a dependable, but light gun since his upper body strength is affected by the MS. I decided on the Ruger SR22 and picked one up. Wow what a great little gun and I love that it has interchangeable grips for smaller hands. I took it out and ran 150 rounds through it to find out what it liked best and it liked them all. No malfunctions and shot to point of aim out to 25 yards. Double action trigger sucks at 8.6lbs pull but the single action breaks clean after a long take up at just under 5lbs. He's coming down this weekend and I am excited to see how he likes the gun. Ruger, other than the trigger pull, really knocked this one out of the park in my opinion.
    View attachment 328605
    I've had one for a decade now and it's been a reliable fun little gun. Ruger sells a threaded barrel for it if you want to supress it. Bulk 36gr ammo stays subsonic out of it. If it wasn't for the p322, it'd still be my go to fun plinker. Your grandson will have a blast with it.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Traded my way into a Tanfolglio TZ-75 Target model about three hours ago. Been wanting another all metal 1911 style pistol and this one fits the bill. Reminds me of the CZ and also slightly resembles and feels like the Browning Hi-Power. Traded and AR pistol I didn't have much cash in for it. Now to get a holster and maybe a new set of grips for it. Probably going to have it cerakoted before too long.
    Welcome to the Forum!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Mine came with a holster that works decent enough. With the dot it's just bulkier than the p365. Other than that, it goes bang reliably and shoots poa. Curious. Where was yours made? I only ordered it because I thought it would say Eagle Pass TX but it was marked North Haven CT. DAMNIT lol

Mine doesn’t have markings on the gun itself telling where it was made.
    The cardboard box it came in has Made in USA on it. Owners Manual says CT.
    Does your piece have where it was made stamped on it?

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Rewind to Saturday morning....picked up a Henry X Model in .45 Colt. Long story longer. Had finally talked my old friend into parting with his Marlin 1894 SS .44 magnum lever action. He moved to help out his sister and other relatives relieved him of ALL his other rifles. We went to the gun show in Mesquite a week ago Sunday and he told me the details. He had sold it to me for $700 [about half what he could have asked]. I told him he could not be without a rifle in the country [he moved back to Canton area]. Sold it back to him for exactly what I had paid for it. Decided the Henry X would be a good replacement. Didn't want to wait for the .44 mag version so I bought what Wiley's had on the shelf. Cool thing is the sights are fiber optic...great for old eyes!

Attachments

• 137CD533-3AED-46C7-B6F7-28A92A76E422_1_201_a.jpeg
      137CD533-3AED-46C7-B6F7-28A92A76E422_1_201_a.jpeg
      237.3 KB · Views: 51
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member