• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Do I have to admit to it? Bought a 45 high point to leave in the truck. Figures it would be better to be out $100 if it gets stolen vs the $500 pistol that's normally there. It actually functions and shoots decent groups. It's just soooo fuggin ugly and heavy.
    Please put a bag over it if you ever have to put it to use.

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    Finally got another Steven's 87D 22, which was the 1st or 2nd kind of 22 I ever shot.
    Nothing overly exciting about the model but it does take LR, shorts and longs. My Pawpaw left me the light brown one and now I always have spare parts for it. I might redo the dark brown one(1949) at some point in the future.
    20210904_194458.jpg
    20210904_194555.jpg

MagnoliaTom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Texas
    Finally got another Steven's 87D 22, which was the 1st or 2nd kind of 22 I ever shot.
    Nothing overly exciting about the model but it does take LR, shorts and longs. My Pawpaw left me the light brown one and now I always have spare parts for it. I might redo the dark brown one(1949) at some point in the future. View attachment 275870 View attachment 275871

That’s the Gill gun? Aka click clack gun?

I have the 87A that was handed down to me from my FIL. Mine originally had the plastic stock but I replaced it with a walnut stock and added a vintage Weaver scope. It’s “my son’s” rifle but I love shooting it.

Last edited:

Danny2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2020
    Terrell
    I didnt buy anything. But I was offered an overpriced gen3 Glock with no case, no mags but with two boxes of fmj for 750. I politely said no blocked their phone number.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    You guys buying the 1911s are making me want one. They feel great in the hands and shoot so nicely. I used to have a Colt 1911 45ACP.

Enjoy your new purchases!!

I’ve pretty much decided, I’m not buying another pistol until I get a Colt 1911. I love the 1911’s I have, but a Colt has always been on my “must have” list. If you wanna drool at pics of beautiful 1911’s, get on the classified section of the 1911 addicts forum! I purposely don’t post anything at all on that forum, because I don’t want to have enough posts to be able to answer any of the classified ads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom