• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John Galt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    Huntsville
    Range Report on the Delta Gold Cup:

First of all, there are no pics of targets because the DE was not the only gun and I was not the only shooter. At about 15 yards (typical distance when we shoot off the back porch) the DE is spot on accurate. Probably the best groups I have ever shot in my life (oddly enough, before the DE my best groups came from my wife's Security 9). By far and wide the smoothest trigger I have ever pulled. This thing is a dream to shoot once you get over the recoil that makes my .40 seem like a .380. The wife shot it once and hit in the A zone but refused to shoot any more after that. I couldn't be happier!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Range Report on the Delta Gold Cup:

First of all, there are no pics of targets because the DE was not the only gun and I was not the only shooter. At about 15 yards (typical distance when we shoot off the back porch) the DE is spot on accurate. Probably the best groups I have ever shot in my life (oddly enough, before the DE my best groups came from my wife's Security 9). By far and wide the smoothest trigger I have ever pulled. This thing is a dream to shoot once you get over the recoil that makes my .40 seem like a .380. The wife shot it once and hit in the A zone but refused to shoot any more after that. I couldn't be happier!
    woah.gif

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Does it count that I found 3 lowers in the back of the safe I had forgotten about and not in my usual inventory?

I was putting some ammo away this morning, and found a complete PSA lower that I bought from someone on here, and had stashed in the back of my ammo closet for some reason. Great time for a 350 Legend or 450 Bushmaster upper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Nice! That looks to be in great shape. I have a carbon copy in the safe and it’s a prized possession given to me by my father-in-law (RIP, George).
    Of course, without a range report you’ve labeled yourself a total and complete slacker!

Just back from the range.
    Gun has a problem. The extractor and extractor extension threads are stripped. So what that means is the extractor isn't functioning properly. Now I know why I got the thing cheap.
    Overall the gun appears to be lightly fired but heavily handled. It cleaned up easily but its going to need a few parts replaced. Numerich has the parts. I'll order them once all this shipping craziness from the big freeze clears out.
    Anyways, gun fires fine. Quite accurate but hitting way too low.
    Sights will need a bit of work. Front sight is too tall. I'll need to file it down a bit as, even at its lowest adjustment point, gun still hitting too low. Windage is easy to adjust.
    I was getting 1" groups at 30ft so its capable.
    Ahhhhhh.....the joy of used guns.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Just back from the range.
    Gun has a problem. The extractor and extractor extension threads are stripped. So what that means is the extractor isn't functioning properly. Now I know why I got the thing cheap.
    Overall the gun appears to be lightly fired but heavily handled. It cleaned up easily but its going to need a few parts replaced. Numerich has the parts. I'll order them once all this shipping craziness from the big freeze clears out.
    Anyways, gun fires fine. Quite accurate but hitting way too low.
    Sights will need a bit of work. Front sight is too tall. I'll need to file it down a bit as, even at its lowest adjustment point, gun still hitting too low. Windage is easy to adjust.
    I was getting 1" groups at 30ft so its capable.
    Ahhhhhh.....the joy of used guns.
    So did it fire OK and fairly accurate? Mine can hit minute of squirrel at 20 yards. Sight leave something to be desired beyond that. Well...so do my eyes. Gotta love Numerich. It’s a great business model.
    Well done!

Moonpie

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Bit of good news for me just now. UPS has finally showed some movement on my incoming .45lc carbine.
    Everything UPS or FedEx has just been dead as a hammer since Friday.
    No tracking. No delivery. Nothing.
    Just now I noticed the gun showed some movement. Supposedly will he delivered tomorrow. I ain’t holding my breath. If it makes it here in time i will shoot it Saturday.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I received 3 20 round boxes of Steak 9 mm ammo today. I misakely ordered the wrong stuff. Anyone know anything about it?
    I met with the owner when they first developed this ammo. There is a non-toxic paint on the base of the bullet, the when cartridge is fired, illuminates the paint giving it the "streak" like a tracer. Sold a lot of it to ranges for night shoots. IIRC they are Hornady XTP bullets.

Top Bottom