5aee7d28fac0c535dff5c6c38ac4996c.jpg

I bought the lc9s pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

tC_Matt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    That's the primary reason I got it. Working on getting my permit soon. Tax return gotta get here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bought ammo today to shoot tomorrow.

During the last 10 days I've bought 3.
    To shoot all tomorrow.

1. Colt Magnum Carry 1999 wheelgun.
    Like new. A find.

2. Remington AAC Model 7 300BLK to fix my AAC suppressor to.
    Had a lemon Remington 700 300BLK I traded for it.
    Wondering what optic optimizes the mortar-like subsonic 300BLK. Any recommendations?

3. FNH FNX-45 Tactical. Really looking fondly to shoot that suppressed.

HKS

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Does finding a long lost gun count

So wayyyy back in Cali when I turned 18 or 16 what ever age you could buy a pistol I purchased a Phoenix arms Raven 25 acp. Was a astronomical 49.99 new. So fast forward my home in Etawanda Ca

Was broken into and it was stolen along with my glock 19 also purchased a few weeks after the raven. about a year and a half latter I was contacted by San Bernadino Sheriff department that A gun was recovered from a bucket of water and I could come pick it up. So do all the paperwork to get it still did not know what gun was recovered or its condition they could not tell me till I took possession lol. So it was the Raven and it was rusted pitted and all jacked up. I took it all apart and it ended up getting tossed in a box as I was moving again.

6 or so weeks latter I get another call the glock was recovered in the waist band of a student at the local high school and after it was ran through ballistics and other tests if it had not been used in a crime I could come and get it. If it had been used in a crime I would have to wait for the case to get finished before I could recover it. It was in almost perfect shape other than some blue wore off the side where it had been in a waist band quite a bit.

Back to the Raven. It was long lost in a box in the move and then another move 7 ish years ago when I came out here. Well I was cleaning the garage and look what popped up my first gun I purchased

So I lubed it up and put it all back together. Other than the pitting in the blue its seems to function. Now I need to find some 25acp. All I remember about shooting it was at 10 yards you could litteraly see the bullet come out of the gun and spiral down range. Out of the 6 rounds you were lucky if 2 were on paper

not bad for a 30 year old gun

raven%2025acp.jpg

Top Bottom