What gun did you buy today?

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
I did not buy any guns today. I have not bought any since Joe B was elected. I will never buy another gun; Joe B will protect us - he is God-like!:popcorn:

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
After my last post - I should mention, I won a Ruger American, in 308, at a gun show recently but truth be told I have not bought any firearms since Joe Biden got into the White House. In fact, I am thinking of donating the Ruger American to a gun buy-back because I adore Joe Biden and his anti-gun stance. He is the best man ever in DC bar none in my lifetime. Well, that is except maybe for Kamala, who - I am sure - is more of a man than most suspect. Being I am from NY, I must admit I love them both and hope they will bring their mojo to TX, it's why I moved here - to help them destroy what little conservatism exists in TX:facepalm:!

Heck - that emoji will have to do but allow me to say: Too bad TGT does not have a sarcasm alert. (I bet I had Hoji going for a moment there :laughing:.)

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members