• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King76

Hmmm, I wonder…sometimes wander…
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2021
    Brenham
    New to the stable….P80 PFS9…..Glock 17 clone except it has a 19 degree grip angle (1911 style) compared to the 22 degree Glock grip angle. Feels good in the hand, anxious to get out and plink.

Attachments

• IMG_1883.jpeg
      IMG_1883.jpeg
      579.5 KB · Views: 37

King76

Hmmm, I wonder…sometimes wander…
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2021
    Brenham
    New to the stable….P80 PFS9…..Glock 17 clone that has a 19 degree grip (1911 style) compared to the 22 degree Glock grip. Feels good in the hand, anxious to get out and plink.

Pretty slick looking pistola you have there.

Put it together yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    No Sir, I bought it from the original owner who bought it from P80 as a complete pistol. He sold it to fund another purchase. If I remember correctly, he bought it in 2020. He never put a round thru it. Researching it, I found mostly favorable reviews….price was right so why not..lol. I am a 1911 guy but I do have a few plastics…lol

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Got me a lil pocket rocket the other week. Sig P365 with strike industries slide. Also came with the factory slide, stripped. Everything pretty much like new so it seems it was purchased, slide swapped, shot a couple times and put away. Not even any carry wear.

I convinced the wife by saying I need something more discreet for traveling . And now that I have an extra slide, I guess I’ll have to put together another one for her if she likes it. If not, I guess I can get me an X frame and go from there. So if anyone has one they don’t need, or wants to trade a standard slide for an XL slide even, or has some mags to get rid of, hit me up!

97cb4b46bef5ae523aceb20f2158e9c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I just ordered two Henry Big Boys in .357 MAG/.38 SPL. These are commemorative rifles for the 100 year anniversary of the U.S. Border Patrol. They're setting me back a nice chunk of change but I figure one is a good investment and maybe the other will be a shooter or a family heirloom.

Henry USBP Right.jpg
    Henry USBP Left.jpg
    Henry USBP Receiver right.jpg

Henry USBP Receiver left.jpg
    Henry USBP Stock.jpg

I also was very tempted, as in only a RCH away from pulling the trigger, to purchase two of the USBP Golden Boys in 22 LR but the additional cost would have been just way too much. Maybe later after I sell several lower valued guns to make up for this purchase, I may get them as well.

More info on these here: https://www.henryusa.com/?search=border+patrol

It only struck my little gray cells, when I saw these, that the USBP was founded in the same year as that of my mother's birth. How that never sank home before was merely because I had no clue when the BP was founded, maybe I had heard that at one time but it went in one ear and out the other and thus I never linked the two before now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom