• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    traded some tires for this, some ammo and some cash. Was supposed to come with the original forend... if he can't find it, I'm going to try to track one down along with the original rear sight.

44 mag

1684964399998.png
    Target Sports

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    traded some tires for this, some ammo and some cash. Was supposed to come with the original forend... if he can't find it, I'm going to try to track one down along with the original rear sight.

44 mag

View attachment 389000

I originally hated the tactical look on a lever gun. But a guy I see at the range all the time put one together, and it is amazing looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I originally hated the tactical look on a lever gun. But a guy I see at the range all the time put one together, and it is amazing looking!

i may get a synthetic stock just to match, or a whole new furniture set if I can't find the matching forend.

King76

Hmmm, I wonder…sometimes wander…
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2021
    Brenham
    Just bought a Ruger Go Wild in 6.5CM and swapped it into this Oryx chassis. I bought the chassis a few weeks ago - used, in great shape and a great deal…though I didn’t really need it! But then I felt obliged to complete the build, lol. Decided on the 6.5CM, found a really nice one used and swapped it into the chassis….it is for my wife so she can shoot her own, a surprise gift…. I’ll decide on a scope very very soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpeg
      IMG_0675.jpeg
      580.5 KB · Views: 55

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX

I bit on one yesterday. Ordered a Citadel r92 in 357 with a threaded barrel and a boyds stock.

Something about stupid quiet 38 spl through a suppressor did me in.

GennadiyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2022
    San Antonio
    Picked up a taurus defender 605 3 inch. I know…its a taurus, my first revolver and I wanted to dip my toes in. Heard they have come along way and its a great value. Put 50 rounds of 38 spl and 50 rounds of 357 mag through it, forget grain honestly but it was not anything too hot. Shot straight handled ok especially for a 3 inch, not enjoyable shooting the magnum rounds after 5-10 but hand didnt break so thats a positive. Lets see if it holds up!

GennadiyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2022
    San Antonio
    I am now a CZ Shadow 2 convert. I was never against them per se but the few I picked up in the past had more creep in single action than I liked. This particular specimen, while still having some creep is MUCH better. It's a f'n sewing machine. Pic is 100+ rounds of 124gr. I need to tap the rear sight over a tad but I'll take it.

View attachment 389936

View attachment 389937
    Woo that is something. A CZ is a gift im getting for myself in a few months, cant wait. Love those CZs

Top Bottom