• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Nice! A Sterling AR180 came up for sale at pawn shop in S.Houston a couple months ago, but the price seemed a bit steep for what I wanted to pay
    Yeah i think it was this one, didn't come with a mag which sucks, but PMAGs are easy enough to convert.

It was a little high considering the stock has been modified and no mag, but still within reason

Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    Yeah i think it was this one, didn't come with a mag which sucks, but PMAGs are easy enough to convert.

It was a little high considering the stock has been modified and no mag, but still within reason
    If you don’t mind me asking, did they go down on the price? They originally wanted 2500

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    New Python arrived.
    5ADFBEF3-2318-43A2-A4B9-89C5AE9075D8.jpeg

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Let me know how it compares to a jframe .22lr I've been trying to decide between the 2

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Bought one for my wife. She prefers .22lr revolvers, and she likes this one. She does prefer a SA hammer, so I may find her a LCRx in the future....and keep the LCR for myself.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Let me know how it compares to a jframe .22lr I've been trying to decide between the 2

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I don’t have a snubbie S&W J-frame .22 to compare it with.
    Best I can do is a 4inch M63 Kit gun.
    Just a quick check the Ruger is a tad bigger.
    Its larger than the J but smaller than a K.
    Weight seems about the same as an empty all steel J frame .38. I don’t have a scale so its not exact.
    Trigger on the Ruger feels scrunchy. Kinda gritty. hope it smooths out with use. It’s probably about 10lbs pull weight.
    I did try a S&W Model 63 speed loader on it. Doesn’t work. Found a speed loader specifically for the LCR on-line so that’s been ordered.
    Overall it seems like it’ll do just fine. It sure ain’t no old school S&W tho.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I bid on this earlier in the month. It arrived via Priority Mail mail today at my local dealer for the transfer.

Norinco SKS, matching numbers, the metal is in excellent cosmetic condition and the bore is bright & shiny. Sadly it has an importers mark but not an obtrusive one. I need to clean it and shoot it sometime in the not too distant future.

Norinco SKS right.jpg
    Norinco SKS left.jpg
    NOrinco SKS Importers Mark.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom