• ...and so much more!
  • RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Ordered Friday, last…. Scheduled to be here tomorrow….

View attachment 328656

You'll love it, mine hasn't had a single FTF and the slide has locked back open after every round. Very accurate too, breaking it down is a little bit of a hassle with the full length guide rod but not bad. Only complaint, too pretty to carry, scared I might scratch it, lol.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    S&W Victory 38 SPL U.S. Marked......it has been reparkerized but the price I paid reflected that fact............

Bought today at the Rockport-Fulton Gun Show..............

20220702_165324_af685f070afa33574f807ebde195906782987ddb.jpg

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    Some Duty-Size Tupperware for my son's 21st, as he wanted this for some reason... G17 Gen5?
    He lives in another state, so I told him to research the procedure to a Intra-Familial FFL-to-FFL transfer going before we get to that point.
    20220702_192932.jpg

It came with 3x17 round OEM Glock Gen5(?) mags, which I don't think his state allows (until less scrutiny is applied with soon-to-come lawsuits per SCOTUS's recent decision to apply historical scrutiny instead of en banc panels, or 2-levels of scrutiny to firearm laws), and I have some Rugers that take Glock 17/19 mags, so a win-win? :p

1656817937592.png

It came with a Vortex Viper, which didn't work even after putting a new battery in, BUT Vortex has a transferable, unlimited, lifetime warranty, so I put in for a repair/check. Of course, I'll have to test it... once warranty is completed, to check and see if I want some tupperware with a red dot, since I have Glock fun/happy-sticks (and less fun-sticks) for the PC Charger and PC Carbine already...

Stated as only about 50rds through it, which barrel finish/scratches seemed to agree with...

Took the optic off, and lubed the rails, now it waits for the FFL2FFL procedure.

This DOES make me want to find used, inexpensive tupperware for myself though... since I have the mags for it...

Last edited:

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Some Duty-Size Tupperware for my son's 21st, as he wanted this for some reason... G17 Gen5?
    He lives in another state, so I told him to research the procedure to a Intra-Familial FFL-to-FFL transfer going before we get tho that point.
    View attachment 329480
    It came with 3x17 round OEM Glock Gen5(?) mags, which I don't think his state allows (until less screwtiny is applied with soon-to-come lawsuits per SCOTUS's recent decision to apply historical scrutiny instead of en banc panels, or 2-levels of scrutiny to firearm laws), and I have some Rugers that take Glock 17/19 mags, so a win-win? :p

View attachment 329482

It came with a Vortex Viper, which didn't work even after putting a new battery in, BUT Vortex has a transferable, unlimited, lifetime warranty, so I put in for a repair/check. Of course, I'll have to test it... once warranty is completed, to check and see if I want some tupperware with a red dot, since I have Glock fun/happy-sticks (and less fun-sticks) for the PC Charger and PC Carbine already...

Stated as only about 50rds through it, which barrel finish/scratches seemed to agree with...

Took the optic off, and lubed the rails, now it waits for the FFL2FFL procedure.

This DOES make me want to find used, inexpensive tupperware for myself though... since I have the mags for it...
    An AR in 9mm that also takes Glock mags is a good option for you.

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    An AR in 9mm that also takes Glock mags is a good option for you.
    Maybe I just need a ~$500 Kel-Tec (with sights that don't spin-off) and swap-in a Beretta, or a Glock mag-catch...
    BUT then-again, it'd be a truck long-gun if I did so, and wouldn't break the bank.

DAMMIT, I need to STOP buying, as we need to put the house-sale funds into property, as intended... :(

I really don't know enough about the 9mm AR platform regarding reliability, with what mags and such to make any additional AR-platform decisions, and was always worried that EBR's would be banned in the future due to what has been happening in non-free-states, so I varied my selection a bit. I only own one AR-platform, as does my wife, and both of my spawn...

Maybe I shouldn't worry any longer(?) with the current SCOTUS ruling that legal-gymnastics can no longer be played with the 2A,
    and, additionally the ATF cannot still do whatever they "feelz" like doing...

Again, I NEED to stop buying, BUT when in even another free-state for work, and hitting a gun-shop on lunch with a co-worker, FUN-things, in-stock, that I have never held before like a Kel-Tec Sub2000 end up in my hands, and although I do not get overtime for travel any longer, they just feel so good in the hands... BUT I've got a small bonus coming soon...

My wife is going to castrate me, and I'm already clipped!!!

Last edited:

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    I ordered two Ghost Gun lower receivers and a PSA upper receiver & lower kit package from Palmetto State Armory.

The 80% is for SAFE, the 100% is for semi-auto and the FUJB (aka: Let's Go Brandon) is for full auto or so the PSA site says in the product details section on this page: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-ghostgun-15-stripped-lower-receiver.html
    OMG,,I haven't built any ARs in YEARS and just saw this baby on Palmetto's site, so I haven't checked a lot of lower designs as of late....
    1656863725237.png

I really think I want to get one of these and go with white-paint and something else I'd do in custom spray-paint cammo.

I'd rather build, than buy, to avoid overpaying w/the 11% excise tax, and all that nonsense.

1) What do people pay for transfer fees at an FFL for things such as this?

It appears Superior charges about $60 for a inventory take-in, and transfer fees if done all at once.

2) Do you get ATF-flagged with 2+ stripped lowers in one transaction?
    They are not center-fire, as they can be made into rimfire ARs... .... ....

Attachments

• 1656863544516.png
      1656863544516.png
      139.8 KB · Views: 45
    Last edited:

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    OMG,,I haven't built any ARs in YEARS and just saw this baby on Palmetto's site, so I haven't checked a lot of lower designs as of late....
    View attachment 329625
    I really think I want to get one of these and go with white-paint and something else I'd do in custom spray-paint cammo.

It appears Superior charges about $60 for a inventory take-in, and transfer fees if done all at once.

No you won't be flagged for buying two lowers...........

Transfer fees are all over the map...shop around........

Outrider

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Got this 1911 yesterday....Springfield EMP4 9mm. Two tone OD Green/Desert Tan with VZ grips. Super accurate...first shot was a bullseye and the group at 20 yards was about the size of a half dollar. Hard to believe the guy who had all the work done to it let it go.

So nice I put up two other pistols for sale including the M&P Plus I have been carrying. I am going to carry this one. Ten round mags on the way.

0201F3E2-45D8-442E-852E-D6FD45D0D72A_1_201_a.jpeg

6AD0DBA9-9AB2-4E60-A1DF-01C33599ED92.jpeg

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    I got this girl a few weeks back, with all the legislation being pushed for mag bans, I wanted MOAR pre-ban fun, with the DEFAULT 50rd mags, AND some "pre-ban mags" just in case... as this isn't my first rodeo.

She came with a Kommiefornia-compliant 10rd mag for some reason (at a TX FFL?!?!), AND a free-state 50rd mag, so I removed the "compliance device" ASAP, as I live in the free-state of Texas... :D

'Murica!

1656875810589.png

This was one of the few panic-buys I have done, not knowing SCOTUS would rule nullifying (just a few weeks later) all the legal-gymnastic-silliness that states and ATF were playing with multi-level scrutiny, and en banc panels. :(

The last place I looked at one was like $450 more, so I pulled the trigger on this, as they still had it in stock, over a month later...

The REAL problem is, other than the price, AND the ammo being about $1/rd, is that...
    NOW, the wife wants one too, for a His AND HERS!!! :(

Last edited:

V-Tach

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Some guns like a PS90 are hard for smaller FFL's to get.......so a 10 rd PS90 version to sell......... or no PS90 to sell....they will take what they can get........

Not a hard decision for the FFL...........

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    View attachment 329625

I'd rather build, than buy, to avoid overpaying w/the 11% excise tax, and all that nonsense.

1. I pay $20.00 per transfer.

2. I have no clue if ATF flags me. So what if they do or do not, they already know every gun on which you file a form regardless of how many at once. I do not like it and hope it gets challenged in the SCOTUS.

They are or seem to be nice lowers. The Ghost Gun logo is nice, the FUJB nicer.

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    They are or seem to be nice lowers. The Ghost Gun logo is nice, the FUJB nicer.
    Does it get WAY funnier when a binary trigger flips over to the FUJB setting... ... ...
    AND IT'S A GHOST GUN?!?!

:D

THX, I'll call my local mom-and-pop's in the area on Tues to see what transfer fees are.

The last ones I got, I had Spikes and Zombie Defense ship to a shop where a girl I went to high-school with.. her dad owns the place, so I think I paid like $25-$35 for the first, and $10-$15 for the second... but this was over 10 years ago, I think now...
    It's too long of a drive to hit that FFL from where I now live.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom