Going to try and blast it this weekend

IMG-6860.jpg

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston

Was all ready to order that Sako precision in 300 WM. Had it in the cart, picked what store I wanted it delivered to, and was entering my credit card info………. Then I realized I really didn’t NEED another rifle. If it’s still available in the morning I may decide I do NEED another rifle!! Great deal! Wonder what the blem is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Was all ready to order that Sako precision in 300 WM. Had it in the cart, picked what store I wanted it delivered to, and was entering my credit card info………. Then I realized I really didn’t NEED another rifle. If it’s still available in the morning I may decide I do NEED another rifle!! Great deal! Wonder what the blem is.

Probably less than you’ll do getting it into and out of the tree stand.

Do. It.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

I did the same exact thing last night, woke up and made it to 1030am before buying mine. Cabelas and Bass pro keep their rifles locked down for the most part so I am expecting there to be not much wrong with it.

This is a dirt cheap price for these. Lowest I have seem for them new is $1400 (hunter) and $1500 for the precision

Top Bottom