• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I bid on this Remington Express Magnum 12 ga. in early December in an online auction. It finally made it to my dealer yesterday after I requested the auctioneer hold onto it awhile before shipping to assure I'd be in town when it arrived.

Remington 870 Express Magnum 3 inch right.jpg

Remington 870 Express Magnum 3 inch left.jpg

I picked it up yesterday, looked it over, and have to say it sure looks unfired and as pretty as it looks in the photos. I do like my 870s.
    Lynx Defense

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    As luck would have it (I do have good luck sometimes), the mail lady just dropped off the other item I bid on in that early December auction. This one is a Charter Arms Pathfinder, 22LR. It shows very little wear and only a very slight cylinder turn. I am thinking of carrying this as a back up once I bring it to the range to check its function & reliability.

1642009483889.png

I was able to get delivery directly to me on this one because it is C&R eligible; manufactured in 1971. I had one of these when I was in the Border Patrol decades ago. Sold it and kind of regretted it ever since. Was never able to find a really nice one to replace it until this one. I probably paid a little too much for this one but not too much to pay and to assure I had the high bid resulting iin it becoming mine. Of course, had I never sold the first one, I would not have needed to overpay a bit now. Oh well...

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Browning 9mm Hi Power, just picked it up today. It’s been on my bucket list for a while now, and I stumbled on this gem in a pawn shop of all places. Not a mark or scratch on it. Original box, paperwork and two magazines. My guess it was a safe queen.

Attachments

• D75C1CD7-9C36-4A72-9663-15277C3F40CB.jpeg
      D75C1CD7-9C36-4A72-9663-15277C3F40CB.jpeg
      369.9 KB · Views: 70
    • 237081C4-B99A-47CC-AE1F-28D422EECECA.jpeg
      237081C4-B99A-47CC-AE1F-28D422EECECA.jpeg
      376.5 KB · Views: 60

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Browning 9mm Hi Power, just picked it up today. It’s been on my bucket list for a while now, and I stumbled on this gem in a pawn shop of all places. Not a mark or scratch on it. Original box, paperwork and two magazines. My guess it was a safe queen.

Sweet. That’s the version I want when I get around to buying on. I’m a sucker for 2-tones.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston

One of my New Years Resolutions is to stay out of pawn shops. It’s been less than 3 weeks, and after seeing that Hi Power, I’m gonna have to break it! Saw an old Browning A5 shotgun late last year, and they had it priced a little higher than I think it was worth. It was still there a couple weeks before Xmas, I need to go low ball them if they still have it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    One of my New Years Resolutions is to stay out of pawn shops. It’s been less than 3 weeks, and after seeing that Hi Power, I’m gonna have to break it! Saw an old Browning A5 shotgun late last year, and they had it priced a little higher than I think it was worth. It was still there a couple weeks before Xmas, I need to go low ball them if they still have it!!

They had a 4” Dan Wesson .357 mag too for only $325 or $375. Size wise looked like a SW ”L” frame. I‘d have got that too but I don’t know much about DW

Pachucko

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008

I’m in lust with that gun. We had a brand new two-tone just like that one in the pawn / gun shop I worked in when I was in college - long time back. I regret to this day not getting it.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Unless you're into reliable, stout, good-shooting revolvers, you probably won't care for it....
    Well chit, looks like I gotta go back after it. From what I recall about it and from looking at pics on gunbroker, I think it’s a model 15. They also had a SS Ruger 1911 for $700, which piqued my interest as well

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Well chit, looks like I gotta go back after it. From what I recall about it and from looking at pics on gunbroker, I think it’s a model 15. They also had a SS Ruger 1911 for $700, which piqued my interest as well
    DW model 15 was my first center-fire revolver, I do wish to not have sold it. Regrets.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Yeah I’m heading out now to look at it. I just glanced at it when I was there yesterday and didn’t handle it or anything. Worst case if I get it and don’t like it I can hopefully trade on a Ruger or something
    OR sell it to ME!!

Top Bottom