• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Won a Weatherby Vanguard Bronze in .308 in a raffle.

Any recommendations on glass? I'm partial to Leupold.

Also, are all the cool kids using one piece bases & rings these days?
    144f4502e82dd35bcda5001389910dfd.jpg
    If magazine fed one piece base works. If top load the base gets in the way a little bit, not bad but just a little. I have a weatherby vangaurd with a one piece. That is the only drawback for me. Some folks feel that the ring attachment to the base is a weak point. I have had no issues, just a personal choice

I like leupold scopes also

ETA: I might have some ammo for sale

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I sold my lil Glock 26 for what it would've sold for brand new when the gen 3's were still the top dogs today, and swing into TX Arsenal to snatch this lil' bad boy up...

nHgB6Ck.jpg

1KVRoVM.jpg

HvHGInk.jpg

NghOtSP.jpg

stacked comparisons for size

OrxfodC.jpg

aukM64n.jpg

m0zhynE.jpg

I also bought the two spare 18 round mags they had on the shelf. Out the door for under $750. Already ordered an RMR adapter plate from Walther for it.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I sold my lil Glock 26 for what it would've sold for brand new when the gen 3's were still the top dogs today, and swing into TX Arsenal to snatch this lil' bad boy up...

nHgB6Ck.jpg

1KVRoVM.jpg

HvHGInk.jpg

NghOtSP.jpg

stacked comparisons for size

OrxfodC.jpg

aukM64n.jpg

m0zhynE.jpg

I also bought the two spare 18 round mags they had on the shelf. Out the door for under $750. Already ordered an RMR adapter plate from Walther for it.
    Wow that is sweet. So you have to buy plates for red dot? I was under the impression it came with all of that

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Wow that is sweet. So you have to buy plates for red dot? I was under the impression it came with all of that

Walther is taking a slightly different tack - instead of including a bunch of plates no one will use (and thus, a waste of money on the production and consumer side) you get one free plate with the purchase of the gun. There's a form you can mail in, or scan the QR code and go to the website to enter your info and gun's serial number, and you pick the plate that you want, which then gets mailed off to you.

The down side is, if you buy the site and the gun together, you're not mounting the optic for about two weeks unless you buy a plate for it.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Walther is taking a slightly different tack - instead of including a bunch of plates no one will use (and thus, a waste of money on the production and consumer side) you get one free plate with the purchase of the gun. There's a form you can mail in, or scan the QR code and go to the website to enter your info and gun's serial number, and you pick the plate that you want, which then gets mailed off to you.

The down side is, if you buy the site and the gun together, you're not mounting the optic for about two weeks unless you buy a plate for it.
    Thats shitty but itll be worth it when it comes in

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Picked this up yesterday morning.

Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP in FDE shown here with the 13 round magazine.

I prefer the 13 round as it gives a little more purchase on the grip.

Cleaned and lubed it last night and will hit the range on Monday or Tuesday to put a few through it.

Got it mainly to cover me when driving into New Orleans proper. A love my 1911, but a 5" barrel can be unwieldy in a car in my opinion.

Haven't decided if I'm actually going to run a red dot. I'm old school and iron sights have worked fine for hundreds of years. Plus, batteries can run out. Irons can't.

That being said, I'm sure I am going to get one to try at some point and could use some suggestions from people running a similar set up.

Trigger feels really good when dry firing. Not a whole lot of up take and a clean break. Be curious to see how follow up shots roll.

I'll drop back in with a range report early next week.
    b844269b2ef1897888507c8e853fde57.jpg
    c2d153b32f6f81225768fc9809d91ffd.jpg

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I bought a Kadet 2 kit for my CZ PCR a week or so ago and finally shot it today. Wow, best money that I have spent in a long time! I can now shoot my PCR all that I want without breaking the bank.

Top Bottom