• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now you know why I avoid the large crowds. I like taking my older daughter fishing when we are not doing shotgun practices. Speaking of which She will go against Nueces County 4H real soon.

I spent years in both Corpus and Brownsville. About once a month I would have lunch with the USBP Officers @ Luby's Cafeteria near the Expressway; nicest bunch ever. It really p's me off to hear how the morons on TV vilify those good Officers.

When El Rio Bravo's mouth silted-over some 20 years back, two Officers had to sit there day and night to prevent Illegals from just walking over to Boca Chica Beach. We'd drive down to take them cold drinks, etc.

Again, thank you and your fellow Officers for your service to our Nation. Many of us who understand do appreciate you-all !

leVieux

BillDFW12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2021
    DFW
    Proper Zoning ... Every city that doesn't make good use of it looks dirty/horrible pretty quickly.
    Funeral Home next to Chicken Plant next to Liquor Store next to trash heap. Corpus doesn't have
    the zoning needed to be nice n tidy. Sad.. cuz I like the area/city.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I spent years in both Corpus and Brownsville. About once a month I would have lunch with the USBP Officers @ Luby's Cafeteria near the Expressway; nicest bunch ever. It really p's me off to hear how the morons on TV vilify those good Officers.

When El Rio Bravo's mouth silted-over some 20 years back, two Officers had to sit there day and night to prevent Illegals from just walking over to Boca Chica Beach. We'd drive down to take them cold drinks, etc.

Again, thank you and your fellow Officers for your service to our Nation. Many of us who understand do appreciate you-all !

leVieux
    Thank you very much. I am just glad that I have six more years left with this outfit and then it will be all over.I like coming to gun forums and 2A forums knowing people will appreciate the hard work and sacrifices we make to protect this Country even though we are constantly demonized by the media and a certain political party. It just makes me grateful that once I am done I am planning to be a shotgun coach for youth groups and spread the knowledge like I did for my daughter

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you very much. I am just glad that I have six more years left with this outfit and then it will be all over.I like coming to gun forums and 2A forums knowing people will appreciate the hard work and sacrifices we make to protect this Country even though we are constantly demonized by the media and a certain political party. It just makes me grateful that once I am done I am planning to be a shotgun coach for youth groups and spread the knowledge like I did for my daughter

Are you the CBP Officer living in Orange Grove ?

Top Bottom