• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    For the price I suppose you couldn't go wrong. I've got one but didn't get it for 14.95. Captured a wreck in front of me couple of weeks ago!

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I've been running a dash cam for nearly ten years. The best one I've had so far is the Rove R2-4K. Clarity is amazing day or night and the best thing is you simply download the video to your phone. Have an accident, simply download the video to your phone and show it to the police right then and there. It has GPS and even shows your direction of travel on a map during replay. It's been going for three years without a hitch. With all the idiots out there it pays to have a good quality cam.

Amazon.com: Rove R2- 4K Dash Cam Built in WiFi GPS Car Dashboard Camera Recorder with UHD 2160P, 2.4" LCD, 150° Wide Angle, WDR, Night Vision: Electronics

9i7KVB6.jpg

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I have a Thinkware F200. I like it because it's almost invisible. It has no screen for viewing. It connects to my phone via WiFi if I want to view, set camera angle, and the various settings it has. Also came with rear facing camera that I've yet to install. Eventually I'll hardwire everything in and you'll hard press to even know there's a camera in my truck. Well the rear camera is pretty obvious but.... who cares?

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I have a Thinkware F200. I like it because it's almost invisible. It has no screen for viewing. It connects to my phone via WiFi if I want to view, set camera angle, and the various settings it has. Also came with rear facing camera that I've yet to install. Eventually I'll hardwire everything in and you'll hard press to even know there's a camera in my truck. Well the rear camera is pretty obvious but.... who cares?

I'd really like to have a rear camera as that's where most of the asshattery occurs. Since I've been running a cam I've noticed that other drivers see it and they change their behavior around me so I don't mind the camera being visible at all. I just pull the suction cup off and put the camera in my console when I leave my truck so no thieves are attracted. I'll have to look into adding another small cam for the rear.

Top Bottom