Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dove_poppers, Aug 6, 2019.
Improve your 40 yard dash time
1) Punish murderers (and rapists) with death within 30 days. No more waiting 25 years to be executed.
2) No nationwide publicity for people who do shocking crimes. No fame. No 'glory'.
3) No appeals to U.S. supreme court, only to state supreme courts. The U.S. supreme court should not rule on state laws, only on disputes between states. And federal judges should only to be able to rule on matters that happen in their own district, and their rulings only be valid in their district, not the whole region or country.
4) a judge who exceeds his or her authority should be sent to prison for 20 years.
5) Mentally ill people should not be out walking around free. They should be where they get help, or at least not a danger to everyone else. Take the people out of the house, not the guns.
6) Let prayer back into our schools. And teach respect for law and order.
Any more ideas ? I would like to hear them.
easy rider has it right.
How many of these mass shootings did we have in the 1950s ? None that I know of. The first one that I recall was Charles Whitman at the University of Texas tower August 1st 1966. They are nothing more (!) than a part of a campaign to take away our guns. I believe that our country was fundamentally changed when the Communists/Illuminati/Rothschilds/Mafia/Cubans/Russians/CIA/persons unknown killed JFK in 1963. That is when the BAD GUYS, whoever they are, took over our government and started the campaign to make America over in their image/to their liking, ie: to destroy it. America was started as an experiment to see if a nation could govern itself without Kings, Emperors, dictators, Royalty, and tyrants. The elite have hated the experiment since it started, and are fighting to exterminate it. They are using the central banks (The 'Fed'), the culture war, communist infiltration, the education system, the news media, the entertainment industry, drugs, congress, judges, and even some Presidents to get the job done.We are still in that battle. But I believe that it is coming to a head soon, and it will turn HOT. We will win, but I still dread the day when it comes.
Behavioral and life pattern analytics. That’s the future.
We use it at work. It can ID and profile personality types more accurately than a building full of shrinks and a library of DSM’s and research.
The problem is obtaining sufficient data and DNA/gene profiles on everyone from early in life.
What would be sufficient data? I'm a bit skeptical on that one.
Minority Report. Using Thoughtcrime and Futurecrime to arrest people using Red flag laws.
"The problem is obtaining sufficient data on everyone from early in life."
Thank you, Mr. Stalin...er...Mao...er...Xi...er...birddog.
One metric would be what you write, topics of interest, and your points of views. Stimuli and your response.
Don’t be skeptical. It’s use is widespread. These three sites (and others) have open source data.