Join TexasGunTalk

What can be done to counter the so-called mass shooting epidemic?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dove_poppers, Aug 6, 2019.

1. AZ Refugee

AZ Refugee Active Member

Sep 23, 2014
    Shoot back

2. Frank59

Frank59 NO MA'AM!! TGT Supporter

May 14, 2018
    Houston
    Improve your 40 yard dash time

rmantoo and ZX9RCAM like this.
  3. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    FIFY

Frank59, rmantoo and Dad_Roman like this.
  4. WAYnorthTX

WAYnorthTX Member

Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    1) Punish murderers (and rapists) with death within 30 days. No more waiting 25 years to be executed.
    2) No nationwide publicity for people who do shocking crimes. No fame. No 'glory'.
    3) No appeals to U.S. supreme court, only to state supreme courts. The U.S. supreme court should not rule on state laws, only on disputes between states. And federal judges should only to be able to rule on matters that happen in their own district, and their rulings only be valid in their district, not the whole region or country.
    4) a judge who exceeds his or her authority should be sent to prison for 20 years.
    5) Mentally ill people should not be out walking around free. They should be where they get help, or at least not a danger to everyone else. Take the people out of the house, not the guns.
    6) Let prayer back into our schools. And teach respect for law and order.
    Any more ideas ? I would like to hear them.

EZ-E, rmantoo and digger like this.
  5. popper

popper Active Member

Apr 23, 2013
    easy rider has it right.

6. WAYnorthTX

WAYnorthTX Member

Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    How many of these mass shootings did we have in the 1950s ? None that I know of. The first one that I recall was Charles Whitman at the University of Texas tower August 1st 1966. They are nothing more (!) than a part of a campaign to take away our guns. I believe that our country was fundamentally changed when the Communists/Illuminati/Rothschilds/Mafia/Cubans/Russians/CIA/persons unknown killed JFK in 1963. That is when the BAD GUYS, whoever they are, took over our government and started the campaign to make America over in their image/to their liking, ie: to destroy it. America was started as an experiment to see if a nation could govern itself without Kings, Emperors, dictators, Royalty, and tyrants. The elite have hated the experiment since it started, and are fighting to exterminate it. They are using the central banks (The 'Fed'), the culture war, communist infiltration, the education system, the news media, the entertainment industry, drugs, congress, judges, and even some Presidents to get the job done.We are still in that battle. But I believe that it is coming to a head soon, and it will turn HOT. We will win, but I still dread the day when it comes.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    rmantoo, birddog and digger like this.
  7. birddog

birddog bullshit meter

Mar 4, 2008
    Dallas / Ft. Worth
    Behavioral and life pattern analytics. That’s the future.

We use it at work. It can ID and profile personality types more accurately than a building full of shrinks and a library of DSM’s and research.

The problem is obtaining sufficient data and DNA/gene profiles on everyone from early in life.

Darkpriest667 likes this.
  8. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What would be sufficient data? I'm a bit skeptical on that one.

toddnjoyce likes this.
  9. WAYnorthTX

WAYnorthTX Member

Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    Minority Report. Using Thoughtcrime and Futurecrime to arrest people using Red flag laws.
    "The problem is obtaining sufficient data on everyone from early in life."
    Thank you, Mr. Stalin...er...Mao...er...Xi...er...birddog.

10. birddog

birddog bullshit meter

Mar 4, 2008
    Dallas / Ft. Worth
    One metric would be what you write, topics of interest, and your points of views. Stimuli and your response.

Don’t be skeptical. It’s use is widespread. These three sites (and others) have open source data.

www.krebsonsecurity.com
    www.stratfor.com
    www.lawfareblog.com

rmantoo likes this.