• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I had an XD45 about 10 years ago. You've all heard about the one you wish you still had, well this gun was one of the most accurate pistols I have ever owned. When I sold it to a buddy, that offered me way too much for it after shooting it, I almost did not do the sale. It had about 5,000 rounds through it at that point, and since then he has put that many and more since buying it from me. Neither of us has experienced any problems with that gun. I now have an XDm 4.5 in 10mm that looks to be the same in quality and accuracy. I really would like to have this gun that is optics ready, and mine is not. I have a co-worker that was with me at the range the last time I was out shooting it and he wants it badly. I might sell it to him and look for the OSP Model.
    I got a XD in .45 about 2011/12. It was accurate, high capacity, and felt great in my hand. I was using it when I lost a wager with my brother for dinner at Perini's but only because I had not been to the range for six months whereas he had been at the range weekly for some time.

I sold mine .45 when I bought one in .40 - big mistake. Now I have a XD .45 Tactical (with the full kit) and the world is little bit better. I just need to find a HS-2000 cap now.

Last edited:

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    I have over 10k rounds thru my xdm 5.25 pistol. Id say half the ammo was mouse fart loads. The only issue I had was the extractor needed to be replaced. The other xdms probably have around 2-3k rnds

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    73D576CE-BA8C-423A-994B-5586AC6D62E1.jpeg

Top Bottom