Lynx Defense

Westboro Church gets a taste of their own medicine....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Why hasn't somebody burned that shitstain church in Topeka off the map?
    Seems like a perfectly honorable solution... but it goes against our right to free speech. As much as I hate those bastards, it's a slippery slope when we start arbitrarily picking who can't exercise that right.

Yeah. It sucks.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sometimes free speech gets you hit in the mouth. Or gets your shit burned. Just sayin'.

First Amendment protects you from the government, not from me. :p

But these jerks thrive on playing the victim. It'd be best if we just ignored them (like we need to do with Peta) and let them fade off into their own insignificance.

prometheus

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Rockwall
    As a die hard constitutionalist, I can say that its bittersweet. The constitution is generally awesome, but in cases like WBC it can be a bitch too! You cant just pick and choose how you want to interpret the constitution though, thats what were fighting against as we speak!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    As a die hard constitutionalist, I can say that its bittersweet. The constitution is generally awesome, but in cases like WBC it can be a bitch too! You cant just pick and choose how you want to interpret the constitution though, thats what were fighting against as we speak!

At the time of the drafting of the Constitution, you'd probably be publicly executed for sport if you did what these morons are doing. Loyalists and "others" were not seen in a very positive light.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love it.

Fight free speech with free speech.

The police did an AWESOME job of protecting everyone's rights. Kudos to them.

So as we moved across the street the ‘man with no name’ made the Topeka Police department MEASURE the distance. The officer stopped about 10 feet from us and said, with a thumbs up and smile, “You’re Good.”
    Great line by the officer!!

Top Bottom