Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I wasn't on TGT this weekend so I didn't see if anyone had brought this up. Haven't seen any topics about it, anyway.

Did you guys see this craziness?

The KKK counter-protesting the Westboro Baptist Church at Arlington National Cemetary? I actually see eye-to-eye with the flippin' KKK on something? Has hell frozen over?

Ku Klux Klan protests Westboro Baptist Church (Video) - BlogPost - The Washington Post

LOL! ... Bunch of nutjobs ... maybe they'll all kill each other off.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hehehe thionk they'd let us toss em' in the alamo dome for a little gladiatorial debate? hehehe.

i mean, the country is falling apart, so howz about some bread and circuses?

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Well, we can expect to disagree with the KKK on a few issues. Most issues really but just like anyone you problably would agree with some of their stuff.
    The problem with them is they are so out there on a few issues you can't be seen to agree with anything they say.
    It's a double edged sword because outside of the whole eugenics issue there just redneck gun owners like "us".

Kyreb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Houston TX
    I know all you ever hear about the klan is pure evil. Especially with the modern day idiots out there.

My dad grew up in a very rural area of southern Ohio in the 30s and 40s. There was practically no LE presence to speak of. The KKK actually took care of business.

Dad told me, whether black or white, if you were out of line, especially child abuse or wife beating, the bad guy would be drug out of his house at night and taught a lesson with a horse whip or tar and feathers.

And no, my dad's family were all Roman Catholic so there were no sheets used as anything but bed coverings. I just found the stories interesting.

Top Bottom