• ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Truth.

There’s a mixed bag of Hispanic culture coming in. You have the normal folks looking to have a better life and work hard. You have criminals with the cartels. Then you have those who wish to take Texas back and hate whites and blacks. Unfortunately few are the first. It’s not good times.

Add to that a bunch of Haitians, Africans of various nationality, some Chinese, and about 167 other countries. It's open to all comers. No skillz needed, just bring us cheap labor and future votes.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Add to that a bunch of Haitians, Africans of various nationality, some Chinese, and about 167 other countries. It's open to all comers. No skillz needed, just bring us cheap labor and future votes.
    Indeed. There’s those who would read our comments as racist but the reality is american culture is dead. That phrase can mean different things to different people but typically it’s associated with good memories of more respectful times. Safer times.

If all people know is sub standard behavior, don’t expect them to make your neighborhood better.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Indeed. There’s those who would read our comments as racist but the reality is american culture is dead. That phrase can mean different things to different people but typically it’s associated with good memories of more respectful times. Safer times.

If all people know is sub standard behavior, don’t expect them to make your neighborhood better.

That's on them. My dislike of those incomers today is based on thier native cultures, their lack of skillz to offer. Not their skin color etc. Also cuz our cities are crowded and already burdened.

That said, am I guilty of assuming what cultures are like? Yep, based on what I have witnessed in my 70yrs on earth. Am I guilty of generalization, assuming that all are the same? Yep.

I really don't care. "Racist" has no meaning any more when it can be used as a weapon for every circumstance!!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    That's on them. My dislike of those incomers today is based on thier native cultures, their lack of skillz to offer. Not their skin color etc. Also cuz our cities are crowded and already burdened.

That said, am I guilty of assuming what cultures are like? Yep, based on what I have witnessed in my 70yrs on earth. Am I guilty of generalization, assuming that all are the same? Yep.

I really don't care. "Racist" has no meaning any more when it can be used as a weapon for every circumstance!!
    The problem with race is people are unable to talk about it. If people have an unbiased conversation and we look to science, it’s very clear our species is tribalistic.

Every country has culture. Just because I’m white doesn’t mean I don’t have a culture. I just happen to not like hard drugs, stupid music, not being polite to grandmothers, and a few other things I’m sure thugs don’t understand.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    The problem with race is people are unable to talk about it. If people have an unbiased conversation and we look to science, it’s very clear our species is tribalistic.

Every country has culture. Just because I’m white doesn’t mean I don’t have a culture. I just happen to not like hard drugs, stupid music, not being polite to grandmothers, and a few other things I’m sure thugs don’t understand.

That's very "white" of you.... :-)

What I loved (not) about the "whiteness" lectures.

1. IDK about hard drugs. I personally think it's a very poor choice. My libertarian side says go ahead and do drugs if you want; long as you take responsibility for yourself being useless/broke/hooked/fired/overdose, etc. But the ramifications/consequences for families are sad. That's on the user tho. Tough love.

2. Stupid music... it's ALL stupid music today except Classic Rock and a few other genres. Popular music is stupid. Rap is grossly stupid. Nothing to do with race or thug culture (which is stupid too).

3. Not being polite to grandmothers. Uhm, I can't think of it as a cultural thing related to race, except that for some reason thugs have decided it's wonderful to beat on the elderly.

Ok, so I'm a racist after all. ;-)

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    That's very "white" of you.... :-)

What I loved (not) about the "whiteness" lectures.

1. IDK about hard drugs. I personally think it's a very poor choice. My libertarian side says go ahead and do drugs if you want; long as you take responsibility for yourself being useless/broke/hooked/fired/overdose, etc. But the ramifications/consequences for families are sad. That's on the user tho. Tough love.

2. Stupid music... it's ALL stupid music today except Classic Rock and a few other genres. Popular music is stupid. Rap is grossly stupid. Nothing to do with race or thug culture (which is stupid too).

3. Not being polite to grandmothers. Uhm, I can't think of it as a cultural thing related to race, except that for some reason thugs have decided it's wonderful to beat on the elderly.

Ok, so I'm a racist after all. ;-)
    Rap isn’t music. It’s sound wave diarrhea.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I have been expecting to see illegal on the street but have not yet seen any. Is this a problem in your hood, yet?

If you want to see the influx of illegals, just check your local school district. Going to be interesting how many show up in August with no records and no habla Ingles....

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    If you want to see the influx of illegals, just check your local school district. Going to be interesting how many show up in August with no records and no habla Ingles....
    And yet to register my daughter for school next year, we had to pull out the birth certificate from the safe to fill out the paperwork. Ridiculous!

JandK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2021
    Cherokee County
    At one time I thought replacement theory was just conspiracy but not so much now. We have mental patients that can't decide what sex they are and these people vote also. Unfortunately they vote for ☭ as they worship the sickle and hammer. Grew up in Pennsylvania and open carried for a long time way before we got on board here in Texas.
    The feds want these felons here for votes in the Democrat party and it's sad all the way around. Almost every Hispanic legally here that I know hates democrats and knows the hell thier elders went through living in the developing countries. These new illegals hate whites and Traditional American Values and will compitulate to the DNC. For this is thier true love ☭! Ever wonder why so many are fighting age males and most have gang banger trash tattoos all over them?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom