• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Not a whole lot of people at my precinct, maybe they were just stating to come in or had already voted in the early vote. I saw most of my neighbors though...lol!!!
    Texas SOT

Rabies

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Texas
    Me too. Got there a little after 5pm and didn't get out till 6:30. Maybe I should have voted on the Democrat side. No waiting.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    My wonderful little lady the liberal, voted for Kay, so Perry would not win, thinking White would beat Kay. Well Kay has won only one county so far, and Rick has won 51% to Kay's 29%. I started laughing and now I'm catching you know what! Yes, a divided house. Sigh.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I voted in the democratic primary....not because I wanted to but because there were numerous highly contested county elections on the democratic side to which I could have an effect on and all i would have had to choose on the republican side was the governor. i go back and forth each primary season but cant remember the last time I voted for a dem during the general election. i like that texas lets you vote in either primary.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I voted in the democratic primary....not because I wanted to but because there were numerous highly contested county elections on the democratic side to which I could have an effect on and all i would have had to choose on the republican side was the governor. i go back and forth each primary season but cant remember the last time I voted for a dem during the general election. i like that texas lets you vote in either primary.
    Operation chaos?? lol

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I was a bit disappointed. My area is awash with liberals and the voting precincts are together. Outside were about a dozen poll workers, all democrats. When I started walking up they looked at me, stopped talking, didn't say a word.

Guess they could see that I was going to vote on the Repug side. Is it that much of a giveaway? Just because I'm wearing an NRA cap, my knuckles are dragging the ground, and I walk like I know what the hell I am doing.

They figured no reason to waste any of those cards or fingernail files on me.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I was a bit disappointed. My area is awash with liberals and the voting precincts are together. Outside were about a dozen poll workers, all democrats. When I started walking up they looked at me, stopped talking, didn't say a word.

Guess they could see that I was going to vote on the Repug side. Is it that much of a giveaway? Just because I'm wearing an NRA cap, my knuckles are dragging the ground, and I walk like I know what the hell I am doing.

They figured no reason to waste any of those cards or fingernail files on me.

Heck I got the opposite reaction I wore my nra hat and a bunch of liberals left. Then I walked in to the republican side and saw some of my neighbors(as I said b4). Almost like a HOA meeting haha.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Heck I got the opposite reaction I wore my nra hat and a bunch of liberals left. Then I walked in to the republican side and saw some of my neighbors(as I said b4). Almost like a HOA meeting haha.

I wore an empty holster when I voted and caught a couple of dirty looks but the scowls dissapeared when I looked at them.

Top Bottom