• Doons

FJB
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    Fort Worth
    I am starting to go early mornings to avoid the general public , lol
    I do the same. There when they open, normally on a Friday. I will have the place to myself for the first hour, most times. I’m done as a rule in 90 minutes (either out of ammo or gassed ). they are just starting to fill up some lanes as I leave.

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    I have smelled weed on customers at FFL locations in Louisiana, Cali, & Texas...

Unfortunately, there seems to be a stereo-typical correlation weed-smell on those who traditionally have dreadlocks and dark skin, all my senses detected...

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Carter's Treashwig. mostly black guns on weekends, regular handgun training and CHL classes, seasonal hunting sight ins, local rifle builder/gunsmith testing set up. Occasionally family groups on weekends. Predominantly white folks, a few women always in a group. Most didn't seem all that well trained, though alot of exmil with good habits. Very abrasive about you keeping your own brass even if it's obviously handloads. No steel cases even though they sell it. Sorting it is 'such a hassle' because they sell the brass by the bucket, but not to you. Cost was per shooter/gun, not by the hour. Could have changed recently though. If you go do it with a partner. They used to provide spotting scopes. Cameras, but not sure how good their security. Have seen locking cable for when you go down range. I'm setup to lock them if alone like last few times. Week days can be totally empty. Winter hours. Costs more at night. It's been almost a year since I went.

Top Bottom