• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    DFW
    Not just target but the whole group of late doing this shows how deep some of the companies are in bed with government or foreign entities. They'd rather commit suicide than suffer the alternative. Catch 22 for the consumer and the puppet masters remain hidden in the shadows with a checkbox for op complete.

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    Just another reason to shop anywhere but Target...

I haven't shopped there for many years. They were woke before woke was a thing.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Like others, haven't been into a Target in years, I have always felt the store just seemed light in their footsteps. I guess they are proving my instincts correct

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The 'thing' I don't get is after the 'bud light', overwhelming rejection fiasco, they of the 'alphabet crowd' are wildly increasing their disgusting faggotry...

I guess they think we 'normals' are simply going to bend to their will of rainbow craziness...NEVER!

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    The 'thing' I don't get is after the 'bud light', overwhelming rejection fiasco, they of the 'alphabet crowd' are wildly increasing their disgusting faggotry...

I guess they think we 'normals' are simply going to bend to their will of rainbow craziness...NEVER!
    If you think it's bad right now, you might be forgetting that the faggot sicko month is coming up.
    We will have to endure a whole month of sodomy propaganda. Brace yourselves.

PrideMonthAllYearLong.jpg

MeTryngToSurviveJune.jpg

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    And now Kohls is joining the "celebrate trans culture" movement. Being on the skids already this might just kill that company.
    Well, it seems that HEB has now been sold out by some marketing "sodomy enthusiast".

To me, "y'all" doesn't stand for "fag" or "black". "Y'all" stands for "y'all" and needs no flag to make it racist. "Y'all" is gender-less, race-less and fag-less. Don't all lives matter?

The "all" in "y'all" should say it all.

YallHEBSoldOutToTheMentallIllCrowd.png

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Well **** me.

Always liked HEB. Now they are in North Dallas been traveling out of my way to go.

The local Kroger and Tom Thumb suck lately.

Half their food is out of or near out of date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

Don't bend over...

I shopped at Target in the early '80s, but not since...

I've drank Bud Light, but not in the last 30 years, and what I drank, I didn't buy...

And, WTF is Kohl's...?

My boycotts have no teeth!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Well, it seems that HEB has now been sold out by some marketing "sodomy enthusiast".

To me, "y'all" doesn't stand for "fag" or "black". "Y'all" stands for "y'all" and needs no flag to make it racist. "Y'all" is gender-less, race-less and fag-less. Don't all lives matter?

The "all" in "y'all" should say it all.

View attachment 389813
    Sh!t, why did you post that? Now I guess it’s Fiesta for me now. Kroger isn’t that great for anything “fresh”, Randall’s is a shell of what they were 20 years ago and expensive too, Walmart is crowded and trashy. I’d have never thought HEB would pull this chit

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Don't bend over...

I shopped at Target in the early '80s, but not since...

I've drank Bud Light, but not in the last 30 years, and what I drank, I didn't buy...

And, WTF is Kohl's...?

My boycotts have no teeth!
    Kohls won’t last much longer. They were already becoming a dump. Shoe section about 60% of what they used to be, clothing racks spaced further apart to disguise the lack of merchandise (much like car dealers did during the chip shortage), what they do have is a strong focus on their house brand APT9 and not so much VanHuesen, Arrow or other brands. No employees to be found except for the one or two cashiers up front, and there’s a general lack of customers.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Sh!t, why did you post that? ... I’d have never thought HEB would pull this chit
    Sorry, did not do it out of malice, just sharing my frustration.
    Though I did foretell HEB pulling this kind of stuff a while ago. They crack under pressure easily and pander to the loudest and sickest masses.
    One thing that is utterly obvious from their flag (which I never noticed before) is that they are not an inclusive group. While they preach inclusivity, they mean it only for them and nobody else. The colorful lines on their flag represent different mental illnesses and perversions and a few more colorful lines represent the brown and black races. But I dare you to find a white line anywhere.
    So the way I look at it now is that their bullshit propaganda "y'all means all" is yet another lie translated into "y'all means only us; normal people not allowed".
    Am I way off here?

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    LBGOQXYZ+
    This stuff all started with the first Gov Brown (ealy 60s) in Ca that got a law passed to protect the 'queers' that would appraoch straight people and get the crap beat out of them. Queers claimed they were tageted. He also got a law passed that removed cost for Ca university students, started the 'free' schooling. He also allowed cable TV in, with the exclusion of advertizing on cable TV that didn't last long.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Top Bottom