Wayne's latest big goof

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
Ya I get it, but from what I saw the elephant was already down. I just think that if it was safe for the guide to approach then the animal should have just been put down on the spot. Yes the meat was likely donated to the locals, and I get that people have to eat, but I just don’t think in this case the animal should have suffered. That’s the soft side of me I guess.
Don't feel all alone Grumps. When it comes to animals, I have a really soft side as well. I don't like to see any animal suffer.

lbbf

Nov 30, 2017
Lake Jackson
I didn't read all the comments BUT I did hear the guide tell him the wrong thing. It sounded like he said, "shoot low." At that close of a range that is wrong. The bullet hasn't made it up to the sight line yet. He may have meant get low to get the angle, but when I heard it I thought he was saying to aim low.
As far as shooting elephants, I have no desire. There are nuisance elephants that need to be put down and the money brought in can't be a bad thing. Better than poaching it.

roadrunner

TGT Addict
Jan 30, 2018
Here
That's because the video was hidden.
It was so appalling they tried to bury it.
Somehow it found the light of day.
Remember this was filmed before all the NRA crap broke out.
WLP is damned life time politician. He was a lobbyist before he headed up the NRA. He is as Swamp as it gets. All he cares about is keeping the money trough full so he and his confederates can gorge themselves as much as their wallets can allow. They never really wanted to get pro-2A laws passed.
That would mean the end of the river of money.
FWLP.
p.s. I hope that elephants ghost haunts that asswipe for all eternity.
Truer words were never spoken.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
TGT Supporter
May 12, 2009
It is a leftist position to tell others what they can or cannot do when the action harms no one and actually truly benefits people, the animals and the rest of the environment.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
you are just catching on or..?

agree 100%

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
My take from a slightly different angle: The ONLY job Wayne has had in recent decades has been EVP of NRA. The very fact that he could afford to take a hunt like this tells me that he has been paid way too much !
leVieux

Double Naught Spy

Mar 4, 2008
North Texas
My take from a slightly different angle: The ONLY job Wayne has had in recent decades has been EVP of NRA. The very fact that he could afford to take a hunt like this tells me that he has been paid way too much !
leVieux
He didn't pay for it. The NRA did. It was for an NRA media program.

However, I will tell you like the diehards told me 20 odd years ago. "It is a small price to pay for freedom..." which seemed to be their way of justifying the fiscal irresponsibility of the NRA. I was mad at the time because the NRA kept sending me gifts (silver bullets, carry bag, multiple copies of "Tales of the Gun" first on VHS and then CD) to try to get me to renew my 5 year membership that was less than 2 years old. Between that and the endless number of mailings (2-4 times a week), I figured my membership money was nothing more than me having purchased the expenses for them trying to endlessly solicit me and send me crap I didn't want.

Yes, I called and emailed them about stopping the process. That didn't help. Things slowed after I didn't renew my membership, but it took a couple of years before it pretty well stopped.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics