• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Neighbors brought over half a watermelon alredy chilled. Something about eatimg water melon just makes me as happy as a kid. I like to eat mine with a knife & some salt on it. had a salad once with it grilled tossed with those fancy leafs I can't remember which are what. It had goat cheese & walnuts to. One of those I'll never make it at home, but put one in pront of me.

Wishing I had't gave away my 100 quart Igloo or I thing I'd be loading it down with iced melons. Watermelons are great at the lake or beach in getting cleaned up after over eating it.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When I was still living in apartments I use to buy them and juice them out, because of the room. Now I could keep one in the spare fridge.

I juiced out cantaloupes before, much easier then watermelon. With chili powder, lime juice and some kosher salt made a nice drink after being outside in the heat.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Yup

81DDE79B-DA57-43CA-9A52-DCC63B49D961.jpeg

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    You ain't lived until you have "spiked" a watermelon with Everclear!
    While in training at Ft Gordon, we would get the guys on KP to pass a few watermelons out the back door of the mess hall before the weekends. Filled with everclear and iced down, we'd take them with us for an evening watching races at a dirt track near the base.

Top Bottom