• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Neighbors brought over half a watermelon alredy chilled. Something about eatimg water melon just makes me as happy as a kid. I like to eat mine with a knife & some salt on it. had a salad once with it grilled tossed with those fancy leafs I can't remember which are what. It had goat cheese & walnuts to. One of those I'll never make it at home, but put one in pront of me.

Wishing I had't gave away my 100 quart Igloo or I thing I'd be loading it down with iced melons. Watermelons are great at the lake or beach in getting cleaned up after over eating it.
    Venture Surplus ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When I was still living in apartments I use to buy them and juice them out, because of the room. Now I could keep one in the spare fridge.

I juiced out cantaloupes before, much easier then watermelon. With chili powder, lime juice and some kosher salt made a nice drink after being outside in the heat.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Yup

81DDE79B-DA57-43CA-9A52-DCC63B49D961.jpeg

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    You ain't lived until you have "spiked" a watermelon with Everclear!
    While in training at Ft Gordon, we would get the guys on KP to pass a few watermelons out the back door of the mess hall before the weekends. Filled with everclear and iced down, we'd take them with us for an evening watching races at a dirt track near the base.

Top Bottom