• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Yes, matter of FACT: Any filter is better than no filter!

Can’t you read ?

leVieux
    I can read well enough friend. However, I still disagree with your "any filter is better than no filter" mind set - if that supposed "filter" makes people think they can drink from a given water source, then it's worse than no filter as it will make them sick. Better to boil the water with particulate and all than just run it through a coffee filter.

I see now that you must be right or somehow consider yourself harmed in some way; regardless, I just don't agree with you. It's ok really. You don't have to try to insult me because of it.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can read well enough friend. However, I still disagree with your "any filter is better than no filter" mind set - if that supposed "filter" makes people think they can drink from a given water source, then it's worse than no filter as it will make them sick. Better to boil the water with particulate and all than just run it through a coffee filter.

I see now that you must be right or somehow consider yourself harmed in some way; regardless, I just don't agree with you. It's ok really. You don't have to try to insult me because of it.
    <>

Your reply here is an exercise in projection and confabulation.

I did not say or sugest that, not at all.

Are you even aware of concepts like ’’ID50’’ or ‘’LD50’’ ?

Since you can’t carry a reasonable discussion, I’m going to have to ‘’ignore’’ you.

<>

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    It flushes automatically every week. That's all I know.

With all due respect, what you bought does NOT work effectively. It's my business - and I told 'em to pack sand when I was approached to sell 'em because the end user eventually figures it out......it sux because folks THINK they're doing something good, but they're just wasting their money.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    With all due respect, what you bought does NOT work effectively. It's my business - and I told 'em to pack sand when I was approached to sell 'em because the end user eventually figures it out......it sux because folks THINK they're doing something good, but they're just wasting their money.
    Well, I know what I see. I does reduce the scaling which was my primary concern. I didn't want a softener which adds salts to the water and I don't like the way it feels when you bath.

This is obviously not a filtration system of course. It's really something different.

I have some background in water treatment myself from a swimming pool perspective. But thanks for the feedback.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yessir - it's going to reduce it, but nowhere near enough for the key mechanical equipment in your house. Keep an eye on the hardness levels that the filter puts out - changing the media more frequently will help.

Top Bottom