• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    "The Accountable Capitalism Act, which I will reintroduce in the coming weeks, operationalizes the commitments you made to balance the interests of shareholders with other stakeholders, such as employees, customers, and community members. This approach is derived from the thriving benefit corporation model that 35 states and the District of Columbia have adopted - and that companies like Patagonia and Kickstarter have embraced - with beneficial results.

8 9 My Accountable Capitalism Act would: • Require very large American corporations to obtain a federal charter. Directors of these new companies, known as "United States corporations," would be obligated to consider the interests of all corporate stakeholders. This is consistent with your commitment to, "delivering value to [your] customers," "dealing fairly"

Here we run into a couple of problems:
    1) Customers. That could be a few folks. I know a guy who builds custom gun stocks, he only sells about 25 per year, average price around $7000 each. So he only has a few, but what about Facebook, with 1.25 BILLION signing on every day?

2) What is the definition of "Very Large"? Bigger than a breadbox, Billion in sales, maybe a Million in sales, how about a $100k in sales. Kinda like only registering Assault rifles...this year, next year its shotguns..........Daisy Air Rifles. Today Amazon, tomorrow my kids summer Lemonade Stand!

ANY time the Govt uses a vague term that cannot be easily defined and only defined by the govt you can bet there is a hidden agenda...
    Guns International

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Sadly, the audience that needs them is not rational. So any messages are lost on them.
    That audience.....starting before the even before the millenial generation.....has been brainwashed by public schools, left wing teachers, public UNIVERSITIES, the liberal media, and a murky (I say murky because WTFK who/what is truly behind it) desire for a one world government.......

Dan_Reidy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2018
    Texas Hill Country
    #LIAWATHA
    4010c76115f5ae876aebf2362c442f7b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 4010c76115f5ae876aebf2362c442f7b.jpg
      4010c76115f5ae876aebf2362c442f7b.jpg
      27.2 KB · Views: 189