Please reply by conversation.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Browning BLR in .308 with a Leupold VX-2, 4 x 12 w/40mm Objective
    This gun was purchased new by my now deceased brother-in-law approximately 3 years ago. It has been shot less than 20 times. I have shot it 5 times to get the scope more or less sighted in. It is in excellent shape with no rust, dings or scratches that I’m aware of. It has one tiny mark about where the stock meets the butt pad on the right side down low and can been seen in the picture. It is not a breakdown model. It sports a 20” barrel and has a 5 rd. magazine. It comes with a Browning rifle case and a Velcro sling. The gun MSARP is $833, Buds has it for $820 (not including the scope). MSRP on the scope is $562, Buds has it for either $450 or $500 (not exactly sure). I’d prefer meeting up with a buyer and would travel half way to meet with someone from the Austin-San Antonio area. I don't want to ship. I visit daughter and family in the Katy/Houston area frequently. I am in Kerr County. Sorry for the poor pics as my “real” camera committed suicide and therefore these are cell phone pictures. Dearly beloved and I are asking $900 cash for the rifle and scope together (money goes to my wife as it was her brother's gun). Offers will be considered by PM.
    BLR1_zps86daab57.gif

BLR2_zps146a92e2.gif

BLR3_zpsb7105c58.gif

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm surprised no one has jumped on this deal. I've owned two BLRs, one in .308 Win. the other in .358 Win. and they are excellent rifles. They have a very strong rotating bolt-head lockup and can safely be loaded beyond SAAMI recommended pressures, in fact they are more accurately described as "under-lever actuated turnbolts". I loaded the snot out of my .358 Win cases under Barnes 250gr. bullets to take an 800lb Grizzly in the Canadian Rockies some years ago. I'd almost buy this rifle for sentimental reasons.

bodhi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2013
    I wish I had the funds. I have a BLR in .358 Winchester and this would make an excellent companion rifle =)

Someone NEEDS to buy this rifle.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Dang and here I was thinking nobody was gonna jump on such a great deal and I would talk myself into "needing" it. Lol, glad it's off your hands Charlie I'll go ahead and lock the thread.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom