• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Made in Germany. This is the Euro version as it has the paddle magazine release on the bottom of the trigger guard, ala HK, etc. Qwik reloads. This also has the fiber optic front post and the 5" slide length makes it a tack driver. Comes with 3 backstraps to customize grip. Ported slide has less mass; less muzzle flip supposedly. I have a box of ammo through it, did everything it was supposed to do, but I went CZ route. Includes: 15 and 17 Mec Gar magazines that came with the package. Test target shows it shoots better than I can. I don't know what difference the Match version is- this seems right there with those few upgrades. Is 100% stock, upgrades were done by mfr. M1 vs M2 is just the magazine release choice, from what I read.

$ 600
    $ 550
    $ 500

$475

Resized_20240127_174748.jpg
    Resized_20240127_174615.jpg
    Resized_20240127_174532.jpg

Copypasta:
    Walther PPQ M1 5" Barrel with Ported Slide. It is widely accepted that the Walther paddle magazine release is the fastest, most efficient, reloading mechanism available today. While most consumers in the U.S are accustomed to a button release, the awareness of the paddle release and its advantages is growing. The new PPQ M1 5" includes the standard PPQ trigger, the undisputed best factory trigger on a striker fired pistol available today. The new Walther PPQ M1 5" comes with an upgraded red fiber optic front sight, just like the Walther Q5 Match. It also comes standard with one 17 round extended magazine and one standard 15 round magazine. The PPQ M1 5" features the PPQ polygonal rifled 5" barrel. Firearm carries Walther's Legendary Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Specifications:
    • Slide: Ported
    • Trigger Pull: 5.6 lbs
    • Trigger Travel: 0.4"
    • Mag Release: M1 Paddle Style
    • Overall Length: 8.1"
    • Height: 5.3"
    • Width: 1.3"
    • Weight: 26 oz
    Fine print:
    FTF cash near Conroe works best for me- willing to drive 50 miles to knock some off the drive. Please be willing to show Texas residency: DL/LTC and be non-prohibited person. Price is whatever is posted. First one to Post: I'll take it, gets it, then PM to touch base &feel free to send PM and ask any ?'s. Feel free to call 2nds in case first dibs falls thru. I'm selling this to thin the herd, I bought this new and paid full price, so I lose money on these so it can't be a very viable business, just hobby. It's fun to try new firearms and it keeps it fresh, but I don't need trades right now.

Resized_20240127_175552.jpg

Resized_20240127_175134.jpg
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Marked down.

The WALTHER PPQ is a designated law enforcement pistol. Its design is based on the Technical Specifications for Pistols of the German Police.

Top Bottom