• Younggun

Ginger Avenger
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Walmart in Hillsboro sells rifles, shotguns, ammunitions typically used in rifles, and shotgun shells.

All 3 in Waco are the same.

GasGuzzler

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 19, 2018
    Cooke County, TX
    I have yet to see a Walmart that sells guns.
    The one by me lately has had boxes of 325 rounds Federal Automatch, shotgun shells, and 350 Legend. Matter of fact, they took down the 3-box limit sign a few weeks ago, and I picked up 6 boxes of .22lr.
    Went last week and they had about 15 boxes but they couldn't find anyone with a key to the case.
    I'm less than an hour away. Come see our lever rifles, bolt rifles, and shot guns. Handguns left the building many moons ago. Get some 22LR or even 22WMR at a decent price while you're here. We probably still have the original 350 LEGEND ammo that was ordered when it was introduced and usually have .308 WIN and .223 REM in stock too.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Mine has shotgun shells and 22lr then BBs & pellets. I haven't paid much attention since they haven't been a go-to store for ammo. Last time I bought a firearm from Walmart was the late 1980s when they were shutting down the Walmart in Allen due to Walmart seeing no growth for Allen. Picked up a 357 for just over $100 on closeout.

I will correct myself. I did buy a salt gun at Walmart 2 weeks ago. It's held up well and I've killed over 100 flies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Been a few months since I've looked, but the WalMart in Kaufman has guns. As does the one in Gun Barrel City, although their rotating displays are about half empty right now. Pretty sure the WalMart down in Waco has guns as well, and the one in Corsicana. It's actually unusual to find one without guns - they're usually in the middle of a large city, particularly in sketchy neighborhoods.

Axxe55

Unbilled!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas
    Been a few months since I've looked, but the WalMart in Kaufman has guns. As does the one in Gun Barrel City, although their rotating displays are about half empty right now. Pretty sure the WalMart down in Waco has guns as well, and the one in Corsicana. It's actually unusual to find one without guns - they're usually in the middle of a large city, particularly in sketchy neighborhoods.
    The WalMart in Palestine removed all of their guns in the last two years or so. All ammo is gone too. Last time we were in WalMart, they had just a few stray boxes of some assorted shotgun shells.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
    silencers
    third coast
    DK Firearms
    Tyrant Designs
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Shroud
    Smith Sights

Latest posts