Texas SOT

Walmart to support Obama on New Gun Control..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRIXXTERR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Bertram,Tx Burnet,Tx
    Walmart isn't wanting to piss anybody off with all of the bad press they've gotten lately.

This as posted on Facebook this morning. True or not, I don't know, I haven't been to a store to find out. Honestly, I'm not even sure what it means other than they don't have it now. Hard blocked? Who knows. I'm not even sure this is Walmart. I don't shop there enough to be familiar with their signage.

WalMartammo.gif

As a former Walmart employee, that usually means its on indefinite BACKORDER. They will be getting more, just that they have no idea when that will be. Hope that helps.. oh BTW, the rounds are FLYING out of my store as fast as they come in. They get 4-6 cases in, in the morning. And by about 10am its gone.
    Venture Surplus ad

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Wow, this board and its users sure have changed a lot in the last year. I don't remember everyone getting all jumpy and such. When someone would post something they thought might be useful information. Agree or disagree. I had asked for my friend to keep me informed on anything he heard from home office. And thought I would share. Take it, or leave it. Was just trying to contribute to the community.

Either way, sales are going up. My stocks are goin up, although very little, but hey every little bit helps right??
    Don't take it personal Trix, these fellas just really like their Walmart's! If anything you could take it as a compliment that these gents fight so hard to keep Wally Worlds fine reputation intact.

TRIXXTERR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Bertram,Tx Burnet,Tx
    Don't take it personal Trix, these fellas just really like their Walmart's! If anything you could take it as a compliment that these gents fight so hard to keep Wally Worlds fine reputation intact.

I guess I did take it as a personal attack. And for that I am sorry, I worked @ my local Walmart, in many different dept, and finally found my home in the sporting goods dept,for almost 10yrs. Before leaving to work @ the county jail. Hell, my wife actually took my position when I left. So, I have no reason to want them to fail or anything of the sort. Half of my family income, comes from Walmart Stores Inc.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Good attitude Trixx. I wasn't attacking you, just asking legit questions given current state of affairs.

Top Bottom