• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Went to the local Walmart Superstore this morning and noticed that they had eliminated the barricades that made you walk 50' out of your way to enter; they also pulled up all of the social distancing marks and the ridiculous one way arrows in the aisles. A few days ago, they reopened the Drug section entry/exit doors. No fanfare, they are just doing what they should have been doing all along. I was going to ask the store manager how many lives they saved with their nonsense to date but I didn't see her while I was in the store.

Meanwhile, across the street, Target is still acting like the Black Death is in town and they were busy striping another 16 parking places for drive up shoppers which now makes a total of 32 spaces. I believe the most cars I have ever seen in those spaces was 3.
    Venture Surplus ad

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    meanwhile
    purple-pants.jpg

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    [QUOTE="gdr_11, post: 2171929, member: 26010

Meanwhile, across the street, Target is still acting like the Black Death is in town and they were busy striping another 16 parking places for drive up shoppers which now makes a total of 32 spaces. I believe the most cars I have ever seen in those spaces was 3.
    [/QUOTE]

I always park in those spots. Very convenient.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I have to say I like the pick up shopping at times. But that's in addition to the regular stuff. They don't need to go full retard on it - just scale it to meet whatever demand they have at that store.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Johnso,

Yes.

I'm not going to honor the shitbag so-called protestors who're burning, looting, murdering, and arsonist types by referring to them as they prefer to be called.

Thus, they will be referred to as the bm movement and anti-fags.

It seemed to me you were mocking the Anti-Maskers.

I admire them.

Did I get it wrong?

JohnSo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2020
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    Johnso,

Yes.

I'm not going to honor the shitbag so-called protestors who're burning, looting, murdering, and arsonist types by referring to them as they prefer to be called.

Thus, they will be referred to as the bm movement and anti-fags.

It seemed to me you were mocking the Anti-Maskers.

I admire them.

Did I get it wrong?
    OHHHH...Not at all, I think the BM's Antifags belong in prison, their undermining of this country is clearly sedition and should be handled as such. I believe when Trump is re-elected that'll happen. I'm all for the anti-maskers...I'd seen the protest earlier and thought I'd picked the correct video to share, apparently I didn't and this was a Soy Boy narrating...but as soon as someone posted a response the delete option was unavailable. Please read the posts I put up after realizing the mistake. I think these BLM Inc. protesters and this Antifassholes should be put away. But I do believe they are helping to elect Trump with their retarded protests.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Johnso,

Thanks for your response.

I have yet to wear a mask per the order.

I'm an Anti-Masker fan given I am one...

I hate to ruin my streak, but I've a doctors visit coming up for blood work, etc. and I can't do so without wearing a gd mask. I've put the appointment off a couple times because of the bs mask requirement, but I can't into perpetuity...maybe our king will relent before then and not ruin my good record.

Top Bottom