• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm inclined to be as circumspect while belting my gun, in the ^ space between my door and seat, as I would be if I was taking a leak in the same place... I also usually park a good distance from store entrances and enjoy the walk.

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    I agree with leVieux. So why do so many posts end up in a personal pissing match by page 3? It’s boring at that point. How about giving ones opinion as to the ‘subject’ instead of making it a personal attack on an individual. Ok I vented. Shot yesterday in a smoky lane, brain cells maybe leaded.

Back to the OP. We can’t know what instructions/directions/rules the guy has been given by Walmart. I personally believe Walmart tries to be middle of the road and therefore are not good at either. Not many business want to see open carry so many post the “no guns sign” they know is not as stated in law. I further believe that any mall or store that posts a 30.06 or .07 sign is indirectly saying that “they have our back” so in the event of crazed shooting they should have the snot sued out of them for not protecting our loved ones. But, I will leave that up to the legal members as to how well that could be argued to a jury.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I further believe that any mall or store that posts a 30.06 or .07 sign is indirectly saying that “they have our back” so in the event of crazed shooting they should have the snot sued out of them for not protecting our loved ones.
    Not to keep this post going but how do they have our back posting 06/07?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Back to the OP. We can’t know what instructions/directions/rules the guy has been given by Walmart. I personally believe Walmart tries to be middle of the road and therefore are not good at either. Not many business want to see open carry so many post the “no guns sign” they know is not as stated in law. I further believe that any mall or store that posts a 30.06 or .07 sign is indirectly saying that “they have our back” so in the event of crazed shooting they should have the snot sued out of them for not protecting our loved ones. But, I will leave that up to the legal members as to how well that could be argued to a jury.

So you don't believe in personal accountability and being responsible for you decisions in life, so suing someone is your answer?

Wow. You seem unaware of how to make choices in life. I see a sign that prohibits the carrying of a firearm, I make the choice to go elsewhere that is more gun-friendly to spend my money.

It just amazes me, in how many people criticize people that are anti-gun, or that prohibit guns carried within their establishment, but will make extra steps to spend their money with them!

Top Bottom